Big Minions (Littles Changbin and Minho)

Littles: Changbin and Minho

Caregivers: Everyone Else

Chan POV

"Give me one good reason."

"Because we do not have the technology available to make you spiderman.", I said.

"That makes me sad. And now I'll be sad forever."

"Han with all do respect it is 3 o'clock in the morning. Go to bed."

"I'm telling Minho you yelled at his favorite appa."

I stared in his direction as he dramatically stomped from the room. When I picked out the people for this group, I never thought having 3am conversations about Spiderman would be my future.

But here we are. It's summer and we are currently on tour. Why was I up at 3am? Why was Jisung up? The world may never know.

But what I did know, was that today we were going to see a movie.

Not just any movie...

The Minion Movie.

Our littles are obsessed with all things Minions. When Changbin found out the new movie was being released, he made sure we all knew.

We six Caregivers have been mentally preparing ever since, and the time has officially come.

Later That Day...(3rd Person POV)

"Daddyyyyyyyy! Minions timeeeeeeeee!", Changbin yelled, running down the steps.

"No running down the steps Binnie.", Chan said.

"Daddy it Minions time."

"I heard. I see you're wearing your Minion costume. Are you ready to go?"

"We all are!", Seungmin yelled, coming down the steps, followed by Jisung, Minho, Felix, and Jeongin.

All of them were wearing Minion costumes.

Hyunjin came from the kitchen, also wearing a Minion costume.

"You're out of dress code.", he said.

"There should not be a dress code...this is terrifying.", Chan responded.

"Can we get popcorn at movie?", Minho asked.

"Of course my little angel.", Jisung responded.

"A-and sodies?"

"Anything your heart desires you can have."

"That's sweet of you Jisung.", Chan said.

"I'm making sure they're both all hyped up afterwards because I want to play stair skiis."

"Stair skiis?", Felix wondered.

"The details are being organized."

Chan decided to ignore this statement and motioned for all the boys to follow him outside.

When they reached the front yard, a van was waiting for them. Everyone climbed in and got buckled up. Since room was limited, Minho sat on Jisung's lap, and Changbin sat on Hyunjin's lap.

"This is an idea for Christmas cards.", Hyunjin said.

"Like we dress up as Santa and have the littles sit on our lap?", Jisung asked.