Comfort In Your Arms (Little Chan)

Little: Chan
.
Caregivers: Jeonglix
.
Requested by: jxnnhhh and their friend.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Get home. Now. Please."

"Why Seungmin?", Jeongin asked.

"Chan is like, really upset. He's crying and I'm guessing he wants his Caregivers. But neither you or Felix are here."

"I see. Well, practice is almost over. I can't leave early, but I will be there very soon."

"Just please hurry back. If he keeps crying, then I'll cry...then Changbin's going to cry because he hates to see me cry, then Hyunjin-"

"I get it. Trust me, I get it. I'll be there soon."

"Okay. See youuuu."

"See you."

Seungmin hung up.

Little Chan was still whining.

"Oh, baby baby, don't cry. Jeongin is on the way."

Chan reached for Seungmin.

Seungmin sat on the ground next to Chan, allowing the little to lean on him.

"Do you want your pacifier?"

Chan whined again.

Seungmin reached for the pacifier on the table. He grabbed it, giving it to the baby.

Chan relaxed a bit, but was still audibly upset.

Hyunjin came into the living room, carrying a bucket.

"What are you doing?", Seungmin asked.

"I'm going with my boyfriend to collect fresh vegetables from the farms outside of town."

Hyunjin walked to the door.

"Sounds like fun. Bring me back some."

"Of course."

"Also, boyfriend?"

Hyunjin smiled.

"Yeah. He's tall, handsome, talented, has great fashion sense, and can pick me up like a pebble."

"One of those things doesn't apply to Changbin so I'm assuming it's not him."

"You'd be right. See you later. And you too little Channie."