🖤 Pocket of The Mafia (Little Felix)

Little: Felix
.
Caregivers: Hyunho
.
Requested by: Yuqisoundddd________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Family.

Family is something valued heavily across the world in every culture.

For Lee Minho however, it ran so much deeper than a surface connection.

Minho has a history unlike many others, and so does his boyfriend. That's how they met.

But as they got older, they decided that way of life wasn't for them. They didn't want to keep growing up in that environment.

So, they became idols.

But becoming an idol can only do so much. It can't stop those who are after you.

No matter how far you run.

"I'm thinking...chicken parmesan.", Hyunjin said.

"That sounds delicious babe.", Minho replied.

Minho and Hyunjin were discussing a grocery list. It was Hyunjin's turn to make dinner tonight and they needed to pick up a few things.

Their little, Felix, was in his cutest baby form tonight, so they had to leave him with Jisung while they went to the store.

"Ah ah, don't eat the marbles Felix.", Minho said.

"*slightly angry baby noises*", Felix responded.

"But baby those are glass."

"*sad baby noises*"

"I will get you a toy you can actually bite."

Minho got up, looking through Felix's toy box for the squishy biting toy in the shape of a rubber duckie.

When he found it, he handed it to Felix, who quickly began to bite it.

"Cannibalism...what has this world come to?", Jisung said, walking in.

"We're about to leave. You sure you can watch Felix?", Hyunjin asked.

"Of course. I will protect this baby with my life."

Minho tapped Jisung on the back of the head.

"If you die, I'll kill you."

"That seems a little redundant."