I'm Not Your Toy (Little Chan)

Little: Chan
.
Caregivers: SKZ
.
Requested by: ByFelix143
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Today was not a good day.

You may be wondering why. Well, the members were a bit agitated and annoyed at their situation.

But Baby Chan had no idea that his members being in a bad mood would have such a negative effect on his day.

That was, until now.

"Oh sweetie, don't bite that toy.", Minho said.

Chan squinted at him, which he always did to show he was upset.

"No reason to be upset, tiny man. Just don't bite your toy."

Chan stopped biting his patrick star figurine and now played with the rest of his toys on the table.

Minho sat back in the seat of the couch, sighing.

Jisung walked in the door, followed by Changbin, putting down their practice bags.

"Hey, you guys take Chan.", Minho said standing up.

"What? No. Come on Minho we just got home.", Jisung said.

"Yeah well I've been here alone with him this whole time. I have stuff to do."

Minho walked away.

Jisung and Changbin went to sit by Chan.

The little watched Minho leave, a small pout on his face.

"Where baba going?", Chan asked.

"I don't know.", Changbin said, taking out his laptop.

Jisung did the same, the pair virtually ignoring Chan.

The little just continued to play with his toys, rolling around on the living room floor as any normal toddler would.

"Vroom! Vroom!", he yelled.

"Chan, be a little quieter please.", Jisung said, putting on his headphones.

Chan squinted at him, now quietly zooming his toy limo that replaced the assorted spongebob figurines.

The little tried to play with his fellow members, but they ignored him.

Felix, Hyunjin, Jeongin, and Seungmin, who had a separate activity apart from the other members, returned home together.

"Hey one of you watch Chan.", Changbin said getting up and walking off.

"What? Hey don't just pin him on us like that!", Seungmin said.

"We have to work guys, you can watch him for a little bit.", Jisung said, following Changbin.