Chapter 17

Diana's eyes shook as he pulled his pants down. She saw a monstrous thing bounce out. Why is it so big? I'm going to die if that goes in. It won't even fit!  Diana stared at it, petrified, and turned to escape. Cayden chuckled as turned her over and knelt between her legs. "W-What are you doing now?" Diana glared at him as he bent his neck and bit her swollen nub. 

"Wai-Ahh!" Diana stared at him through watery eyes as he sucked her clit. She trembled as she tried to push his unmoving head away. "Nooo-stop. Please wait. Noo," she shook violently as she felt something flow out of her again. "That's the second time babe. Now let's see if you can take something more.." Saying that Cayden slowly placed the blunt head of his member against her entrance.

Diana desperately tried to hold onto reason as she shouted, "Wait listen. We should only do this with people we love or we'll both regret it later. We're still young, I'm sure you also don't want to be linked to someone forever because of a mistake." Diana gave out a sigh of relief as Cayden's movements slowed for a second. He took his hands off her breasts as he looked at her face. "...Regret it? And a mistake?"

Diana quickly rose up as she furiously nodded. "Yes-yes! Exactly. So let's stop, I'll pretend like this never happened. A-and we both can meet better people for us in the future." Saying that she tried to push his chest off her. 

"...But Dia...I won't be regretting anything," Cayden pushed Diana down again as he re-placed his object against her slit. "And I'll make sure you won't regret it either." Saying that he pushed his manhood in her.

Diana felt a dull pain as it stretched her out. She twitched uncontrollably as he went till the root. "..hu-rts.." She tried to breathe as he slowly pulled out and slammed in again.

She felt tears come to her eyes as Cayden cursed under his breath. "..haa. You're so tight babe," he slowly kissed her eyes as she felt the pressure under her overwhelm her. He looked down at her squirming as he grabbed her hip and thrusted in again. "You have no idea for how long I've wanted to see you under me like this."

Diana couldn't hear much as he started to pound her. As her tits bounced, she gradually started to feel better. The pressure subsided but something seemed to be building up. Cayden rubbed her swollen bud and with one hard thrust finished inside her. Diana came at the same time, and as everything went white, the last thing she saw was a complicated expression on Cayden's face.