Chapter 34

Cayden glared at her from atop as she sat herself up and edged away to the bedpost. She had already had too many painful encounters in bed when he was jealous, and after she almost ran away with another guy, it was obvious how this night was going to pan out. And she had every intention to prevent that.

"Okay, so you already knew that I didn't like you and that just like you and I initially had a deal, Dylan and I did too. Frankly, you don't really have a right to get mad, you're fully aware I don't like you (or Dylan) and that I've wanted to leave you for a while. So just calm down and if you're so sexually frustrated find some other girl, tons in our grade want a piece of you. I don't care what you do. I'll ignore you saying you liked me because I don't plan on accepting your feelings." Diana huffed proudly as she finished her explanation. 

Yeah, I think he'll understand this time. I properly rejected him.

But she had overlooked a few things. Cayden hated Dylan who always followed Diana like a hungry dog, and Diana had almost left him for him. No matter what it was, she was always desperate to get away and go into someone else's arms. And this time it just had to be Dylan. 

"Okay, so now that you get it, move. I want to sleep I'm tired." She pushed his arms that had her trapped on both sides as she tried to scoot over to her side of the bed. 

He forcefully pushed her and pinned her to the center again. "Ah?!" Holding her wrists with one hand, he pulled the thick rope that tied the curtains around their bed. "Oye, w-what are you doing you bastard I thought you understood everything," she was losing confidence by the minute as she only saw Cayden's expression get worse and worse. As she kept trying to push against him and kick him, his grip on her only tightened to the point where it hurt.

He tied her wrists with the rope as she moved her qhole body like a fish out of water. I will not let this man touch me again! Ignoring her violent jerks, he firmly pressed her shoulder down and slid his hand into her unguarded slit.  "You know, I wanted to have some nice bonding time today. You and I. We could've had some nice rose wine, the one you like, and then made love on the terrace with the nice winter breeze. I even took your panties off for you. But instead you went and let that bastard shove his dick inside you..!" Diana gasped in surprise as he started aggressively thrusting his fingers in her. "Wait! Stop it!" Cayden gave her a cold look, "You're the one who made me like this. If only you'd know who you belong to and stop giving your hole to every dog on the street we wouldn't be like this now." 

He remembered the image of Dylan and her holding hands on stage. A couple. A real couple out of choice.

He grit his teeth.