29. The Worst Person I've Ever Met

Aisha's P.O.V.

I walk in front of Marshall in his bedroom, and he comes in after me and pulls the door shut behind him and just leans on it with his back and stares at me, but he doesn't say anything to me.

I have no idea at this point what does he even want.

"Soooooo...." I drag out. "Don't you have anything to say?"

"Nah, I don't actually. I don't got shit to say to you right now," he shrugs, then pulls out a half finished blunt out of his pocket, lights it up and takes a long pull on it.

"You were the one that said we needed to talk," I frown, and he just shrugs.

"To be honest with you, Aisha, I only said that so I could catch some break from the fellas. They've been clowning me all day on how you keep playing me, so I told them if I get you here, I'll get in your pants this time for sure. So right now, they are all thinking that..."

"You can't be fucking serious," I interrupt him, and I can't believe how angry this suddenly makes me feel. "That's kind of pathetic, Marshall. And what makes you think that I would play along with that anyway. What's stopping me from going out there right now and letting them know just how full of shit you really are."

He takes another pull on his blunt and smirks.

"Cause you won't."

"Why wouldn't I?" I challenge him, raising one eyebrow at him.

Marshall smirks again, and he takes another pull of his blunt.

"God, you are such an asshole!" I exclaim. "I'm going back out there. Even if your boys think we fucked, they are just gonna have to think you are a one minute man now," I say and try to storm past him.

"Nah, stay right here," Marshall says and he suddenly grabs my arm. "Tell me something right quick, and tell me the fucking truth. Do ya agree with what your daddy thinks about me? You think I'm not good enough or something?" He asks, and he suddenly looks so unsure of himself that I almost feel bad for him.

"Of course not!" I exclaim.

"What is it then, why do you keep rejecting me, like I literally asked you to be my fucking girl. I don't just ask any bitch that, ya know."

I find it kind of ironic that he asks me that. Back when we first started this little game or whatever it is we are doing, he'd been the one that rejected me, and it had fucking crushed me so much, and I still don't understand why he did that back then. Now he acts like he's entitled to me giving in just because this is what HE suddenly wants.

"I just don't want you to make a fool out of me, Marshall," I admit.

"For fucks sake! I ain't gonna make a fool out of ya. Do you not realize that I fucking think about you all the goddamn time?" He suddenly asks. "Like, I don't know how the fuck you do this to me, girl, but I just, I can't fucking stop, and it's annoying the fuck out of me."

His words make me nervous.

His words sound too good to be true.

His words are fucking crazy to me.

His words kind of scare me.

"Well, that's too bad" I reply, then snatch my arm from his grasp and walk back into the living room where the guys are all watching some action movie on TV.

As soon as I enter the room, the all start laughing.

"See, I told y'all!!" Swifty exclaims. "I won the bet, y'all!! You niggas better pay up!!"