run away

:)

Izuku P.O.V

"This was a mistake"

That sure stung. Hard. When those words came out of his mouth, i felt like a train rolled on my body, squishing it like a bug on the wall. I feelt my eyes willing up with tears. Hot and foreight tears that are not suposed to fit on my oh do retty features. I know it wasen't meaning to happen willingly, but He shouldn't say it like that! The worst part in this is that I somewhat feelt what my mother had been living in her past. .............................................

"oh" 

This was all i could muster out. Before i burst out crying, i spined on my heals and ran out of the Stable. I ran were ever my feet took me, not caring if i will eventually get lost or not. I don't know if he is aware that this hurts an omega profusely, beigh rejected by an alpha, espetially the one that meated you. 

Time skip to 3 hours

I'm lost. I don't know where i am! All around me are people chatting, kids playing and some grown ups that are going on with their work. I spin around myself slowly trying to understand where i am and also orientate. I'm deffinetly not in a village, not even nearly. There where tall buildings and pretty ladies and men well dressed and clean, not a tear staned face like me. 

"I..Izu-boy?"

That nikname, i know it all to well and heard it in my young years.... 

"tsu?"

I turned around and saw my beautifull cousin standing there with a pearl necklace, a velvet dimond collored dress and a high bun with a puffy elasting stabilising the wild hair in place. After processing every thing, i launched my body into her beta hands. (yup, thy are cousins in this au!)

" Long time no see! What are you doing in the town, i tought you had social phobia! ( this is me!)?"

"well... i do but... ugh. Let's go to your place i will explane everything there."

3th P.O.V

The  duo started to walk all the way down to a stad where all horses are attached to, like a parcking lot our days but for horses. Next to a tall gipsy ( horse breed white with black or brown patches and fur covering thier hooves) stood tsu's carriage, small but comffy, with a chestnut stallion attached to it. Thwy Both climbed in and started to drive on a common road. The frogy's place wasn't very far away from the center of the tow, but they still needed to go up to a turn on a more deserted place, then cross a few houses, continue to a magic mushroom feald and finnaly to a gorgious garden with two cherry trees and wine fountane. 

"ok bitch, we are here. Get yo' ass down and 'fess up."

Izuku rolled his eyes at his cousin's language. He grew with this his whole life so this wasn't the problem.

Izuku conffessed everything, but not without his frends that pours out of his eyes like a dams waterfall. His sent is sour and even the beta crunchese her nose. 

Back at the castle

"were is he!?" 

" Uraraka no need to panick he is resting somewere of is in the village. He is strong!"

"If i ever see a single hair missing ont his head or enywere else, I will look for you, i will finde you and will kill you. Tenya Iida, do i make myself lound and clear?"

"Y-yes ma'am."

In the main garden there was a furious Uraraka, Sobing kaminari with his support shoulder Aoyama, scowling Mina and kirishima who are confronting big bad alpha Bakugo who dosen't give a fuck. Then there is Iida with Todoroki, both resonating others but also themselfs. Espetially Todoroki, and then....

'I might have a good idia'

"wait guys, I'l come ina second" 

Then on these wise words he left not forgeting to give an intense icy stare of his unusual eyes at the powerfull alpha.

"tsu, let me in, my dear step-sister. Iknow you have something or somewone i want to see".

"sure"

Suspence my dear reeders. I know my updadates are slow, but when i'm everywere it's not possible to work or even read on this platform! I don't remember the last time i oppened this! Well today for this chap, but ya know.... 

Therapy 1 time per week, accuponcture 1 time per week also, piano 2 times + practice 1h per day, Home work, and not forget nutritionist, other  check ups, plut time for my family, myself and horses.

Thought thx for still reading! (and waiting for me too)