Safe

Chapter 6.

They finally reached the familiar hallway and Chilla left them to check on Yas.

Cassius led Kim to a set of large double doors, painted a paler blue than the rest, with a simple gold plate on the front labelled 'Bathroom.'

The room was large with dome shaped ceilings, preserved from the original construction, and grey tiles lined the floors. White shower stalls queued along the walls and round glass lamps hung from the ceiling.

Cassius tugged Kim past a long array of sinks and mirrors, to a couple of wooden benches.

"Kick off your shoes, honey." Cassiuss said and Kim toed off his large sneakers. The blonde then pulled off Kim's socks and untied his shorts, tossing them onto the bench.

Kim covered his crotch and glanced around uneasily, but the facility was thankfully empty.

Cassius carelessly stripped off his comfortable shorts and t-shirt. His flawless skin didn't have a single tan-line and Kim couldn't help but stare.

Cassius pulled a clean washcloth from a white shelf and ushered Kim into a stall, before turning on the shower-head.

"I don't want to press on your tail again, so we'll have to 'cat-wash' you." The blonde said and winked as he wet the cloth and lathered it with a neutral scented soap.

"That's what my mom calls it," Cassius knelt and clasped Kim's hip while running the warm cloth over his legs, "when you get the bare necessities."

Kim stared, wide-eyed. Cassius' honey curls glistened in the light and his cherubic features were calm and focused - hands moving deftly over Kim's skin. His heart was swelling again.

"T-thank you." Kim squeezed out and large eyes lifted to stare up at him.

Cassius' gaze was bare and open - watching him the way confident and honest people do, because they have nothing to hide. And, like most honest people, he could probably tell when others did.

Kim shuffled self-consciously beneath the weight of that stare. He felt his ears twitch with stress and his eyes fixed more safely on Cassius' shoulder.

Warm lips pressed to his pelvic bone and Kim jumped - attention instantly riveted back on Cassius' face.

"You're welcome, sweetie." The blonde delivered a second kiss to his lower abdomen, pink tongue lightly flicking the skin.

Kim flushed. He wanted to touch those luscious curls. But he was afraid he'd do something wrong; press too hard or too soft.

"I do this for my younger sisters sometimes. You remind me of them." Cassius placed another sucking kiss on Kim's belly and ran the soapy cloth between his legs. The blonde glanced up at Kim's shocked stare and collapsed into laughter.

"Not like this!" Cassius stood and grasped Kim's shaft firmly, slicking him with suds.

"My sisters are four years old! Triplets." Cassius pressed his mouth against Kim's, still chuckling. Kim felt his mouth curve in response to the blonde's infectious laughter.

He knew Cassius had set up the joke to put Kim at ease. He didn't think it was particularly funny and he wasn't sure how he felt being compared to a four year old girl. But he appreciated the good intention and he liked Cassius. He liked him a lot.

Kim's tight fists slowly loosened and his hands settled tentatively on Cassius' lean hips.

Cassius ate at his mouth. Sucking, nibbling and pressing with that burning passion that seemed to simmer constantly beneath his skin. All the while stroking Kim's hardening dick in firm circular tugs.