Acceptance

Chapter 9.

Kim's eyes opened slowly. His muscles were still soft from the tea and he was tucked comfortably against Chilla's body.

Just earlier that morning he wouldn't have thought it possibly for him to be this relaxed with the silver haired boy. Chilla just seemed so collected. So mature. And Kim felt inferior.

But now their legs were intertwined and Kim's cheek was pressed against warm, white skin.

Chilla's fingers were moving gently in his hair. But unlike Yas' soothing caresses, this felt systematic; his messy strands were being placed into some sort of order.

The thought made him smile and he nuzzled closer, smoothing a kiss into the notch between Chilla's sharp collarbones.

"Kim?"

Kim didn't want to wake up. He could already feel his body becoming its usual jittery self and he wanted this peaceful moment to last just a little longer.

Chilla's fingers smoothed down the back of his head and drew light circles on his nape.

"Wake up." It was a command but Chilla's voice was slow and soft - and lips pressed onto Kim's brow.

"Mm." Kim's leg shifted and a hard cock slid against his thigh.

Chilla hadn't come earlier and Kim was suddenly very eager to make it up to him. Preferably before his mind cleared and his courage faded.

He pushed back the duvet and climbed down between the taller boy's legs. Chilla stilled and watched him intently through his lashes.

Kim's own shaft was beginning to stir from that look and he tentatively placed his hands against Chilla's trim thighs. His cock was perfectly proportioned to the rest of him. Slender and delicately curved, with a plump pink head that glistened with a bead of precum.

Kim had never done this before and his ears were starting to twitch. Before he lost his nerve he leaned forward and licked the bitter pearl off the tip.

Chilla's breathing hitched, pink mouth opening a fraction, and he spread his legs wider.

Kim swallowed nervously and lowered back down. Chilla had started with licks and sucks, so Kim did too - sucking that mushroomed head gently into his mouth and exploring the satiny surface with his tongue.

Chilla was beginning to stir beneath him; small restless movements and his breathing deepened.

Encouraged, Kim attempted to dip - but it wasn't long before the tip touched the back of his throat and he gagged.

Chilla lifted, knees bending for balance, and stroked Kim's cheek. "Slowly." He whispered.

Kim coughed and looked up through watering eyes. Chilla took his cock and rubbed it gently against Kim's lower lip. "Just learn it first. The shape and the taste." He instructed softly.

Tingles warmed in Kim's belly and he felt his dick leak against the sheets. He kissed slowly down the shaft, feeling the warm flesh stir against his mouth and tasted the ridges with his tongue.

Chilla's eyes had darkened beneath heavy lids and the hand on Kim's jaw slid up to stroke into his hair.

"Hm." Kim swirled his tongue over the head, tasting more of that bitter fluid, and he pursed his lips over the slit to suck more of it out.

"Your hand." Chilla's voice was tight and breathless, as he fumbled for Kim's hand and placed it on his cock.

Kim was losing himself in his explorations and in the small sounds he could coax out of the boy who was usually so controlled.