Pieces

Chapter 12.

Chilla reached into his pocket for his phone, arm still around Yas. "I'm with Yas, Kim's here too. Come quickly."

Kim sat up, shutting his eyes when his head spun. Pain spiked through his neck and throbbed in his back. He shouldn't have come here. Deep down, he'd known it was a bad idea. He should have asked Chilla first. He'd just wanted to see Yas so bad.

The sound of running steps neared and then Cassius was in the doorway, dressed only in pale blue shorts, blinking sleep from his eyes. "What happened? Yas, honey?"

Brown eyes connected with silver and unspoken words buzzed between them. Cassius' brows shot up and he rushed to Kim's side, sliding an arm around the redhead's waist.

"Let's go, sweetheart." Warm lips touched Kim's temple and made his heart swell. A fresh stream of tears ran down his cheeks and he clutched Cassius' hand on his waist, allowing the blonde to steer him out.

Back in Cassius' bedroom, the boy urged Kim to sit on the lower bunk and retrieved a small first aid kit from a cupboard.

"This might sting." Cassius warned softly as he wiped Kim's neck with antiseptic and smoothed a bandage over the wound. "It doesn't look bad and you're already on antibiotics, but we'll keep an eye on it."

The blonde looked pale under his tan and his usually sunny smile was strained. Kim felt his face crumble.

"Oh, honey." A hand on his cheek, lips brushing his brow. "What an awful day. You must be so tired."

Kim buried his face against Cassius' neck and began crying in earnest. "Sweetheart, it'll be ok. Tomorrow is going to be much better."

Cassius kissed the smaller boy's mouth, pushing his tongue inside and pulling Kim against him. Kim straddled the blonde's lap and felt a hard cock press against his groin. Cassius' skin felt fever hot, lips hungry and demanding.

Kim leaned against the taller boy, inhaling the sweet scent of rabbit, until his mind began to fog.

Cassius groaned and drew back a fraction, breathing hard. He closed his eyes, brows furrowing. "Give me a minute."

Kim waited, watching the blonde uncertainly. Finally, those brown eyes opened, looking dark and solemn. "Kim, Milly can't know about this. Yas is already in trouble and if she finds out, he might not be allowed to stay here."

The redhead froze and his eyes widened.

"No don't, please." Cassius pecked Kim's mouth, stroking the smaller boy's sides. "Please don't cry, honey. It'll be alright."

Cassius muffled Kim's sobs with his mouth, hands sliding down to squeeze his ass. "I'll suck you off, if you don't stop."

Kim gasped a watery laugh against Cassius' lips and the blonde lifted his head with a grin. "Then I'll lick my way down to your tight little -"

"Stop!" Kim flushed hot and smiled through his tears. Cassius could say the sweetest things one moment and be downright filthy the next. He knew Kim couldn't handle it; it was too embarrassing.

The blonde chuckled and kissed the tip of the redhead's nose, then the corner of his mouth and sucked on his bottom lip. Fingers slid between his buttocks and pressed against his ring, rubbing firmly.

Cassius had been doing that more often lately and Kim had watched the other boys enough to know what it meant. It had shocked him at first, but Cassius had been happy to tell him all about how men have sex.

Kim knew about sex, of-course. He had spotted his mom and her "friends" in the living-room a few times. Those men had occassionally shown an interest in him, but his mom, for all her flaws, had mostly kept them away from her son. Until she married again...those memories could still threaten to overwhelm him.