Assurance

Chapter 8.

Kim hardly slept that night. He stared into the dark, listening to the soft breaths around him, and assured himself that the past week hadn't just been a wonderful dream.

Yas was knotted around him, heartbeat steady and thin limbs hard.

The albino didn't seem to generate any of his own heat - but Cassius' skin was warm, almost hot, against Kim's flank - and the two shifters regulated each other's temperature perfectly.

Every now and then there was a fierce thudding against the mattress; Cassius stomping in his sleep.

The other boys seemed used to it, because none of them stirred. And Kim waited it out - until the blonde lay calm against the sheets - before carefully adjusting the covers.

When the first rays of light peaked through the curtains, he finally slept.

————————————-

A light touch smoothed across the tip of his nose and Kim twitched.

A moment later it was back, brushing gently, and Kim scrunched up his face.

He was nearly asleep, when it returned a third time, and he squeaked softly.

"Oh, you adorable little..." Lips pressed hard to his mouth and Kim was abruptly awake, smelling warm rabbit and skin damp with sex.

The alarm rang and Cassius pulled back with a groan. Yas hissed and buried his face in Kim's hair.

Chilla parted the curtains in a blaze of light - already up and dressed in casual sweatpants and a t-shirt, with a robe draped over his arm.

"Oliver's outside." The headboy announced shortly and gestured to Kim. The redhead tapped Yas' hand lightly and the arms around him slowly loosened.

Cassius sighed, and kissed the albino's mouth, before jumping up to get dressed.

Yas' arms finally fell away, and he curled into the covers, eyes scrunched shut against the light. Kim hesitated, then hastily pecked the taller boy's red lips, before scrambling across the mattress.

Chilla folded the robe around him, tying it loosely to spare Kim's tail. The fabric was dark green and very soft.

In the next instant a smoothie and a couple of pills were pressing into his hands. "Drink this." Chilla ordered and Kim hastily complied. "I've set your alarm for nine, Yas."

The albino mumbled something, and pulled the duvet over his head, until just a couple of icy strands shimmered on the pillow.

The headboy took Kim's hand, hefted a bag of clothes, and led him swiftly down the hall and into the bathroom. Kim was stripped and washed in record time.

Chilla was as thorough and professional in this as he was in everything else - but as his slim fingers tilted Kim's shaft for better access, the redhead couldn't not get hard.

"S-sorry..." Kim stuttered and attempted to cover his crotch. Chilla flashed him a perfunctory smile and stood.

"It's fine." Chilla said absently and lathered a neutral scented shampoo into Kim's hair.

The silver haired boy stood close enough for Kim to smell warm fur, rich earth and that sweet hint of strawberries.

Droplets glistened on bone white skin and his small nipples were as pink as his mouth. Kim swallowed hard.

Chilla carefully rinsed the suds from Kim's scalp and towel-dried his hair.

"There." He murmured and wiped the excess water gently from Kim's face and throat. The redhead's cock twitched hard and he shifted miserably.