Chapter 27

Y/n's Pov

" Which room is she in? " I asked Joan as we entered the hotel.

" I'll take you to her, let's go to the receptionist to make sure you're all good and stuff," she said.

" Baby Mom wants to take me to the hospital," Ariana said as soon as I entered the room.

" Right, because you're not feeling well," I said as I went over to her.

" I'm totally fine," she said as she tried to get out of bed but failed.

" Look at you, you're too weak to even get out of bed," Joan said.

" Mommmm I'm fine " she wined.

" You don't look fine to me, " I said as she groaned.

" Ugh y/n you're supposed to be helping me get out of this," she said.

" Sorry love," I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead.

" Let's go," Joan said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

" So Ms. Grande have you been eating at all lately? " the doctor asked.

" When you say eating how much are we talking? " she asked.

" I mean like three meals a day," he said.

" Uh well..... ".

" I'll take that as a no," he said.

"Well I've been touring so I don't exactly have a lot of time to eat that much, " Ariana said.

"I understand but you lost a few pounds and you should be eating or else you're going end up back here every time you decide not to fuel your body with some food".

"Alright thank you doctor James, we'll make sure that she eats," Joan said as the doctor nodded and left the room.

"You heard him," Joan said to Ariana.

"Yes, I know Mom" she replied.

"I'll leave you two now and then we'll go when you guys are done," she said and left.

"No, you're going to eat," I said to Ariana.

"But- but I wasn't even going to say anything," she said & pouted.

"Right, I'm being deadass with you, I want you to eat and I have to get back to Miami my fight is in like two hours," I said.

"Oh Okay," she said with a disappointed look on her face.

"I have to go help Camila out with the baby but whenever you have some free time you can come see us or I'll come if I get the chance to," I said.

"Okay," she said as I frowned.

"Please don't do that you'll get to see me okay and I'll text and face time you," I said.

"Alright y/n, be safe," she said as I nodded my head and headed towards the door.

"I will and please eat," I said and made my way to the hall.

..............................

Camila's Pov

"Why are you guys here?" I asked Shawn and Simon.

" We came to check on you," Shawn said.

"Well as you both can see I am fine... now can you both please leave".