💍💍💍💍👀 pt 2

No ones Pov  ( just go with it )

It's now 11:35 pm and well lets just say a lot of shit went down Courtney left with a black eye and Camila's hand is currently being wrapped ....

Y/N's Pov

" Mija look at what you did to yourself " mama c said as she continued to wrap the bandage around Camila's hand " No es mi culpa que mamá no se haya lastimado si aparece aquí " (It's not my fault mama she wouldn't have gotten hurt if she hadn't shown up here) she said to her mom as she turned to glare at me "  terminé con tu mano ahora ustedes dos se sientan aquí y hablan (  ok i'm finished with your hand now you two sit here and talk) she said and then left i sight and went and sat next to camila while gently grabbing her hand and placed a kiss on it " i'm sorry that you hurt your hand baby " i said " whatever y/n " she said as she pulled away her hand from me " baby look i'm really sorry but i actually really needed Courtney's help today" " why ?" she asked " ah well i needed her to help me pick out something " i said scratching the back of my head " and what exactly was she helping you pick out that you two had to be holding hands like that ? " she asked " i only grabbed her hand because they were a lot of paparazzi surrounding the car so we needed to push through them " " yeah right " she said i let out a huff " ok do something for me real quick close your eyes " i said " no" she said " com'on i'm serious mila please "    she rolled her eye's and then closed them i slid off the couch and got on one knee i then pulled the little black box out of my pocket and opened it i pulled out the ring and said " ok now open your eyes " she opened her eye's and i heard her gasp " before you say anything let me just get this out first " i said and took a deep breath " I love you I really really do you know that right ? " I asked and she nodded her head yes " good and I promise you that I will continue to love you until i take my last breath on this earth mila you make me so so happy and i don't wanna spend the rest of my life with anyone else but you  i promise that i'll be there to hold your hand when ever your scared or your afraid to take risks , i promise that i'll always be there to support you in whatever you do , i promise that you'll always have my shoulder to cry on and when you're feeling insecure i'll be there to tell you that you're beautiful every second of the day remember when you said that you'll never leave me no matter what we go through or how hard the situation is and you kept those promises now i just need to ask you this one thing " will you marry me ?"  i asked as i slipped the ring on her finger as tears were now streaming down her face ( again) she just pulled me in for long and loving kiss we were interrupted by loud cheers and clapping we pulled away from each other and looked at the door " u guys were here the entire time ?" i asked " uh huh and we also got all of that on video " sofi said coming to look at the ring on her sister's finger " y/n i can't believe you told Alejandro this instead of me " mama c said as she came and sat on the couch " I'm sorry madre i was gonna tell the both of you but papa happened to be the only one at home when i got there" she nodded her head giving me a reassuring smile that it was ok " damn tho y/n how much did you pay for this ring ?" Juno asked as she and sofi kept staring at the sparkling ring on Camila's finger  " lots and lost of money " i said " how much is lots and lots of money ? " Juno asked as she turned her attention to me " 15.5 million dollars " i said and they all gasped " shee wee you betta glue that shit to your finger Camila " Juno said " shut up Juno i'm not careless which reminds me y/n didn't you see me calling your phone all day ? " uh ohhh " no no i did not " i said as i slowly began to inch away from them " she lying " Juno said to Camila " oh i know she is y/n get back here " she said as she began to chase me up the stairs " these damn five year old's " " shut up Juno! " i yelled as i quickly unlocked the bedroom door and slid under the bed i tried to contain my laughter as i heard light foot steps coming to the room i saw her shadow pass by and i closed my eyes suddenly i heard the door clicked wait why is she locking the door ? i asked myself i decided to open my eyes and was immediately met with Camila's brown orbs " peek ah- boo " she said " ahhhhhh " i screamed as i quickly got out from underneath the bed i dust myself off and noticed that Camila was no where in sight i shrugged my shoulders and lay on the bed while turning on the tv i looked over to where the bathroom was and saw Camila standing there in different clothes                 ( A/N : this picture still does things to me 🤭🤭🤭)