Austin music festival

Y/N Pov

 I was laying in bed next to her when  i looked over at her and she was already looking at me "good morning baby"she said i smiled and and replied "good morning mi amor" she smiled and got up and kissed me which i gladly returned the kiss was slow but passionate and she bit my lip earning a moan from me she pulled away then got up and went into the bathroom "fucking tease" i whispered under my breath i lay in bed for a few seconds until she came out of the bathroom with a smirk on her face "what ?" i asked she just shook her head and said "oh nothing" but she still kept that damn smirk on her face i got up and walked up to her pulling her by her waist "why are you smirking at me ? " i asked she was about to reply when her phone rang i groaned and let go of her she giggled and went to answer her phone i went back to the bed and wait for her to finishing talking to whoever shes talking to . 5 minutes later she came off the phone i raised my eyebrows at her and said "who was it ?" "roger" she said "well what'd he say ?" " he wants me to play at ACL  (Austin city music festival ) " Cool" i said "mhmm" she replied"so why were you smirking at me hmm ??" i asked getting up grabbing her by her waist again she just smiled and said "Y/n chill i wasn't smirking at you" "yes you were" i said i lifted her off the floor and carry her to the bed hovering over her " now i'll ask you again mi amor why where you smirking at me " she started giggling and i glared at her she stops and says "i love you but sometimes you're really really dumb i was just teasing you baby " that's it i pinned her arms above her head and went down to her ears nibbling on it , then i went down to her neck leaving love bites on it earning a moan from camila some how she managed to get out of my grip she was about to pull my shirt off but i got off of her quickly and ran down stairs "Y/N!"i heard her yell i burst out in laughter and went into the kitchen to make us some breakfast i saw her come down in different clothes from the ones that she was wearing before   

 5 minutes later she came off the phone i raised my eyebrows at her and said "who was it ?" "roger" she said "well what'd he say ?" " he wants me to play at ACL  (Austin city music festival ) " Cool" i said "mhmm" she replied"so why were you smirk...

"Fuck me right now " i said she giggled and said "maybe later baby i gotta get to the event " 

"no you gotta eat first " i said she took a seat and i placed banana pancakes and some chocolate syrup in front of her with orange juice she kissed my cheek and i went and sat besides her with my own pancakes and juice . When she finished eating she called her driver and told him to come get her . i was walking her out to the front door when she pushed me against the wall staring me deep in my eyes suddenly i felt her hands go down to the hem of my pants making my breath hitch and the thing in my pants twitch (lmao that rhymed) then she started grinding her front on me making a huge bulge to appear in my pants i held her waist and said "don't you have places to be Cabello ? " she shook her head yes and smiled i kissed her and let go of her waist . we heard a honk which means her driver is hear she pecked my lips a few times and we said our good byes . Now i have to go take care of this damn bulge in my pants i shook my head and went up stairs to take a cold ass shower .  

LATER THAT DAY

Camila called and told me to go get her mom and her little sister so that we can go to the festival her dad can't come because he has work anyways i went and picked them up and we headed to the festival .

SKIP DRIVE>>>>>

We made it to the festival and we we immediately greeted by fans sofi and mama c was talking and taking pictures with fans while i was trying to find camila i saw antwan (one of her dancers ) and asked him where her dressing room was he showed me and i knocked on the door and camila opened it she saw me and gave me one of her konola hugs i smiled and hugged her back "hey baby she said " hey love " i replied she kissed me and pulled me into her dressing room. I noticed that she wasn't wearing that sexy ass dress she was now wearing jeans and some kind of fancy shirt   

I went and sat on the couch in her dressing room she came and sat on my lap someone came and told her it was time to go on stage she pouted at me i kissed her pout away and told her that it was ok me and mamma c and sofi will be back stage watchin...

I went and sat on the couch in her dressing room she came and sat on my lap someone came and told her it was time to go on stage she pouted at me i kissed her pout away and told her that it was ok me and mamma c and sofi will be back stage watching her she nodded and went ahead i went to go look for camila's mom and sister after i found them i told them that she was abt to get on stage so we hurried and got back stage as we watched her preformed i can't help but drool   mamma c saw me and laughed and told me to stop drooling but i can't  help it .

VIDEO ABOVE ^^^^

After she finished preforming she went to go take pics with some fans and chat with them . I call her driver to come pick us up turns out he was already outside we told the fans bye and we all got in the car camila sat next to me and sofi and mamma c sat together we told her drive to drop mamma c  and sofi off first and us last we drooped them off and said our good byes when we got back into the car camila took of her shoes and lay her head on my lap i ran my fingers trough her hair and she smiled few minutes later i heard light snores coming from her i smiled shes tired i know she would be but she never likes to admit that she is i kissed her forehead and  whispered"i love you" a few minutes later we arrived at the house i asked her driver to open the   door so that i can carry her inside i carried her up to the room and placing her in the bed carefully and tucking her in i went back down stairs to collect her shoes and thank the driver we said our good byes i went back upstairs and took out some pj's for camila and i all tho she sleep i'll wake her up let her take a shower to let her sleep better true out  the night i climbed up on the bed and lightly shake her she didn't budge so i just kissed down her neck and right away i heard a moan i shook my head and laughed and said "babe u need to wake up so that we can take a bath " she groaned and her eyes flicked open and she smiled and pushed me off the bed i glared at her and she just got up and giggled and ran into the bath room i followed after her and started striping and i helped her strip down after our clothes was off we got into the bath tub and started washing each others body >>>> after our bath we dried off and put on our pj's after we got dressed we went straight into bed camila threw one of her leg around me and i threw my arm around her cuddling her being the big spoon i kissed her on her forehead and said "goodnight baby " and she replied with light snores i laughed and shook my head and started to doze off . 

hey guys so this is my first book let me know what you think !