Ignore

Y/N"s POV

I just got back from the studio i unlocked the door and went into the house i saw camila on the couch sitting i went and sat next to her leaning in for a kiss she turned her head to side making me kiss her cheek i groaned and said " babee why'd you do that ?" she ignored me and went back to her phone i sight and went upstairs to take a shower >>>>>> after i finished taking my shower i grabbed my phone off the bed and went back down stairs and saw camila in a different position she was now lying on her back still on her phone i walked over to her lifting her feet up while sitting on the couch then placing them on my lap she quickly glanced up at me and looked down back at her phone i sight and shook my head "camila" i said she didn't move an inch nor did she respond to me i rolled my eyes and snatched her phone from her i saw her glared at me she snatched her phone back got up and went upstairs>>> i sat on the couch wondering what's up with camila then it hit me this morning camila didn't want me to go to the studio because she wanted me to stay at home with her all day and i told her that i had to i really did had to tho my manager wanted me to write some new songs and go on tour but i told him i had to ask camila first before i agree to any of it and that's why i've been try to get her attention but she keeps ignoring me i sight i know exactly how to fix this i got up off the couch and went straight to our bedroom when i got to  the bed room i saw camila laying on the bed with leo (her dog)          

I climbed into the bed carefully trying not to wake them both i pulled camila close to me trowing my arm around her waist she then snuggled her face into my neck i kissed her head and closed my eyes >>>> i woke up and camila nor leo was on the bed...

I climbed into the bed carefully trying not to wake them both i pulled camila close to me trowing my arm around her waist she then snuggled her face into my neck i kissed her head and closed my eyes >>>> i woke up and camila nor leo was on the bed i got up and went down stairs she was in the kitchen making something i went and sat on the kitchen island she turned around and looked at me " babe " i said she turned around back facing the stove i sight for the hundredth time i got off of the island and went up behind her grabbing her waist so her ass was now facing my front " mila i know that you're mad at me and you're trying to ignore me but i really need to talk to you" i said she sight and we went over to the couch and sat down " Michael wants me to get back in the studio and he also wants me to go on tour " she nodded and waited for me to go on "I told him that if i'm going on tour you'll be coming with me he said that that was fine with that " " Y/N if i go on tour with you who will take care of thunder and leo ?" " that's okay i'll let my sister take care of them " " ugh fine " she said "yay! now can i have a kiss " " NO i'm still mad at you" " oh come on mila please " No" " fine i'll just go spend the rest of my day with Courtney"(btw Courtney is one of your friend that camila dose not like at alll and i literally mean at alllll anyways continue you beautiful people)  she glared at me suddenly i'm being pushed down on the couch and camila's lips found my neck sucking and biting hard on it a moan slipped out my mouth my breath hitched as her hands began to go down to the hem of my shorts i'm getting hard and she knows it she slipped her hand in my shorts and started to massage my dick  while nibbling on my earlobe "Now  Y/N you do know how much i dislike that bitch right ?" she husked in my ear i nodded " good now i'm gonna go upstairs and if your not there in 3 minutes i'm punishing you " " got it ?" she asked " yes mi amor " she nodded and got off of me and went upstairs " i don't hear any movements Y/N " i got up and ran up the stairs  boy it's gonna be a long night .>>>>>.......