one

@ stefkara

●○

○●

○●

❤️10.3k

stefkara finland bound

comments turned off

stef pov

my days in this winter wonderland sadly came to an end since i actually have to work soon. writing has been a passion of mine since i was in middle school, and it never died out. whether it was a short creative story or a long narrative, writing comes easily. but being an author and writing as my career can get a little bland, especially when you're just starting out. nothing in my life has really been eventful lately, so getting this opportunity to ghostwrite for a so-called famous football player going to the world cup is what's pushing me to continue.

as i drive to the airport i relish my last moments in this beautiful winter resort, even though portugal during december is winter too anyway, it's definitely not like this. i am weirdly excited to ghostwrite for this man, even though i have no clue who he is. joão felix is his name, and he apparently is someone i definitely should know. sports never really appealed to me much, so it's not shocking that i don't recognize him.

katerina

are you in portugal yet????

????!!!!! i haven't even left finland yet babe

im driving and you're distracting me

ok??????? idc can you teleport there already i want to see joão

at this point do my job for me you're more excited than i am

you're so lucky and don't even know it stefi TALK TO ME WHEN JOÃO IS THERE. SLIDE HIM MY SNAP

enough pls

i'll be ready to say i told you so once you see him

katerina has been my best friend for the past few years, even though we are complete opposites. she played 3 sports since she was born and is now a professional volleyball player. she never took interest in the stuff that i did, in fact she took such little interest that she barely passed school. only thing that kept her grades kinda in check was so she could graduate and become a pro volleyball player. besides the fact that we are polar opposites, she has been a supportive and amazing best friend to me, especially with my career.

. . .

finally after arriving at the airport i dropped off my rental car and grabbed my suitcases. i packed a shit ton since i would be not only staying in portugal, but qatar too. after going through security and bag checks i waited by the gate for what seemed like forever. my greek mom ingrained it in my brain that on time at the airport wasn't on time : 4 hours early was. as i almost drifted off to sleep from pure boredom at the gate my phone dinged. i groaned in annoyance thinking it's either my mom pestering me about how i should stop traveling for my career and go back home or katerina asking if i was in joão's pants yet.

speaking of him...

joão felix

hey stefania! are you on the flight yet?

hi joão, not yet i'm hours early

oh, seems like european parents aren't very different because my mom taught me to do the same

i guess not

i can pick you up from the airport if you want, no need to get a taxi

are you sure? i don't want to hassle you

don't worry, it's nothing at all

thank you so much!!! i land in lisbon at 5 pm

when you spot the sexy, brunette, footballer you'll know it's me😉

humble yourself babe i didn't know who you were before this

ok dickhead...

see you later joão

cya later

joão and i haven't spoken much since he hired me. from the few texts we have shared so far, his personality has been tolerable... for the most part. the worst thing in a man is ego. no sense of humility is the ugliest trait a guy can have, and i hope that isn't him.

i'm sure he doesn't even know what i look like either and tbh i haven't really had the time to search him either. that doesn't matter though..i'm just ghostwriting for him.

that's all.

author's note

hi so like it's so awk writing a book on wp because its been so long but im really happy to be writing again and i hope you guys like it😋

lmk your thoughts and opinions bc i wanna hear from u guys
REMEMBER TO VOTE

BYEEEEEEEEE