three

@ stefkara

❤️11.2k

stefkara even dressed up for the plane ride

comments turned off

stef pov

"you look beautiful in those photos." he looked at me with that smirk of his and my heart skipped a beat.

"the photographer helped a bit." we both laughed and he pulled into his driveway. as soon as we arrived at joão's place he parked and ran to open by door before i could get out. although it was sweet, the bare minimum won't make me fall to my knees. he has a MANSION.

this place could house 10 families, probably more. he lead me into his house and to where i'm assuming my room is.

"here is your room. my room is right next to yours so if you need anything just let me know." i nodded and just as i was about to head to my room i felt his cold hands around my waist, making me look at him. i felt my face get red and hot. i cleared my throat and looked into his eyes.

"did you really think i would let you get off a long flight and go to bed without having dinner? what kind of host would i be?" i looked over to the kitchen to see the table set, fancily too.

"glad you were taught well." his large hands remained on my waist while i looked at him. i was feeling bold, so i put my hand on his face and said,

"but it's going to take a lot more for me to be impressed." just as i said those words i broke away from his touch and walked towards the kitchen. i heard him chuckle lowly behind me, knowing what i did had an effect on him. he has an effect on me too, but i can't let him see that yet. joão caught up to me to pull my chair out for me. we sat down across from each other and in the plates was pasta. as we dug into our food, joão said,

"i have practice at 8 tomorrow, you can come with me if you want."

"being with you 24/7 is kind of my job, joão."

"you're one lucky girl then." i scoffed and he continued, "also you probably shouldn't unpack either because we are leaving for qatar in 2 days." i nodded and took another bite of the pasta.

"have you ever played football stef?"

"i mean maybe a few times but sports have never really been my thing."