ten

stef pov

i woke up with a heavy and throbbing head and i almost felt paralyzed. most of last night was erased from my memory. i felt joão's strong arms around me and opened my eyes to see him awake. i groaned in pain from my pounding migraine and joão immediately got up from the bed. i rubbed my eyes and tried to get myself up. joão rushed back in the room holding a plate of pancakes and a glass water. "no no no, lay back down." he softly spoke. he placed them on the bedside table and rustled through his bag, grabbing ibuprofen. he opened the bottle and took out 2 pills. "here, eat first so you can take the pills."

"thank you joão, i'm sorry about this."

"don't be sorry, i'm glad you had a fun time." he chuckled. he kissed my forehead, and i began to eat my food. he took his shirt off to change, and i sat there admiring his tanned and toned body. DON'T GET ME STARTED ON HIS ARMS GOOD LORD. "am i distracting you from your breakfast?" i looked away quickly, continuing to eat and he let out a giggle. he slid on his practice jersey and i suddenly remembered he had practice. i had to continue working on his book, but with this headache i could barely think straight. i finished my pancakes and took the pills with the water. i turned over to lay on my side and felt the covers touching my bare legs. my eyes went wide. why was i not wearing pants.

"joão." i blurted out frantically.

"yes?"

"we didn't do anything last night, right?"

"no, don't worry. you know i know better than that." he reassured me.

"why are my pants off?"

"i tried to put pajama pants on you, but you elbowed me so i gave up." i put my face in my hands from the embarrassment.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry. did i hurt you bad?"

"no stef, you're good. just relax so the pain can go away."

"let me at least put pants on." i got up from the bed and searched through my suitcase to find my pajama pants. as i was searching, i heard joão stop moving. i looked in the mirror above us to catch him lackin, and not to my surprise i see his eyes looking straight at my ass. the smirk was on his face again and i was about to punch it off of him. without moving my gaze from my suitcase, i smacked his leg and said,

"i can see you." he laughed and walked to the bathroom. i finally found my fluffy pink pajama pants and slid them on. joão got out of the bathroom and announced,

"alright i'm heading out, i'll see you in a few hours." i nodded and rubbed my temples from the pain still in my head, and he mumbled, "c'mere." i walked over to him, and he engulfed me in a warm hug. one of his arms wrapped around my back while the other hand grabbed my ass. (THE HAND PLACEMENT. SHE'S ROARING RN.) my arms went around his neck as he held me in an embracing hug.

"i promise i'll come to practice with you next time."

"you better." he joked, "but seriously, rest. we can relax tonight." i smiled and he placed a gentle kiss on my lips and headed out the door.

. . .