two. wednesday's child is full of woe

two.
wednesday's child is full of woe

Her whole body froze. Immobilized. They were there. She saw them around school a lot, but never like this, never directly.

Why? Why were they there?

She needed to run. She needed to go. Away from them. Away from her insecurities. Away from the world. The stupidly sick, little world. But, she couldn't. She can't. She can't move.

Help.

Viola was working, she hated work. She always wished she could read forever, being trapped in her own little fantasy world. With absolutely no responsibilities and no real-world. Because the real-world sucks.

Yet, you know what sucks even more? Seeing your old bullies bullying your friend for being a Nevermore student.

Tyler first noticed the pilgrims when he looked at his sister and saw her face. Viola looked like a deer caught in headlights. So, he looked over and saw them. His old friends. His sister's tormentors. And, they looked like they were about to fight his target; Wednesday Addams. So, he walked up to the table to break up the starting fight.

"Guys, back off."

"Stay out of this, Galpin."

"Yes, stay out of this," she said, mimicking the guy while standing up, ready to get violent.

"So tell me, freak, 'you ever been with a normie?"

Wednesday stared at the guy before responding, "I've never found one that could handle me."

Viola snapped out of her trace for a moment and processed her words.

I want to be the normie that could handle her...

Wait, what?

"Boo."

The guys fought with Wednesday until she took them all down with a bunch of advanced movements and attacks, all made accordingly with precision.

Viola had sped walked closer to where Wednesday and Tyler were.

"That was so cool!" Viola exclaimed in awe

"So where'd you learn those kung fu moves?" Tyler asked but it wasn't until Viola blurted out; "Yeah! Where'd you learn them?" that Wednesday responded.

"My uncle taught me. He spent five years in a Tibetan Monastery."

"Was he a monk?"

"Prisoner."

While Tyler and Wednesday were talking, Viola saw someone entering the shop.

"Dad!"

"Kids, what the hell is going on here?"

"They were harassing a customer, and she put them in their place."

"This little thing took down three boys? Did you help her?"

Wednesday and Viola frowned at the comment made by her father.