Why am I like this? Part one<3

TW: mentions self-harm and anxiety

Scott's POV
Gah. I've never felt so shitty.

You're such a screw-up, Scott! You're worthless!

I can't say that I've ever had a healthy relationship with my brain. I hate it for telling me all these things. But I feel like they are true...

"It's okay, guys. I can walk myself home," I tell Shelby and Wilbur at the door of the hall. "I don't wanna spoil your fun," I say with a trying smile.

"Nah, mate. Shelby and I have had our fun for the night," Wilbur says with a look that says it all. "At least someone else got a boyfriend," I mumbled under my breath, and hearing this, Shelby elbowed Wilbur in the ribs. "Hey. It's going to be okay," Shelby says with her sweet smile, which I can't help but return. We stroll down the street to my house, which is only a ten-minute walk. "You gonna be alright?" Wilbur asked. I nod and say my goodbyes.

[Time skip to later that night]

I couldn't sleep. My anxiety was beginning to take over and my breathing started to become uneasy.

You worthless piece of shit. No wonder Jimmy ran away...

Sobs start racking my body and I get out of bed.

"You promise that you won't do it again?" Shelby's voice echoes in my head.

I creep into the kitchen and take the knife.

"I'm sorry Shelby." Tears gather in my eyes and my vision gets foggy because of them.

I trace the knife along my cheekbone and my blood and tears swirl together. 

"I'm sorry..."

Bit of a short one today. I'm currently on holiday so I thought I would give you a bit more information about Scott and what's going on.
What? You were expecting a happy wubble story? Sorry, I need the drama 😐