Part 1

Summer has ended as school arrives. Y/n mad as usual thought to call her best friend Richie Tozier. "Hello?" Richie answered with a tired voice knowing that he had just woken up "Hey Rich Im coming over be ready by 3:30" Y/n said. It was around 2:45 when Y/n got ready, she picked out her outfit.

 It was around 2:45 when Y/n got ready, she picked out her outfit

(this is the outfit if you don't like it you can change it)

Y/n got on her bike and started riding to Richie's house. She had always been close with Richie, he was the only one that knew about Y/n's dad beating her. In fact he's probably the only one that will ever know. As Y/n walked up the steps to his house Richie had already been waiting for her to arrive. "Took long enough" said Richie "Oh sorry" Y/n said in a quiet voice. She had always been more good around Richie when it had been her in the losers she would just say dirty jokes and yell at people but when it had been only Richie and Y/n she was calm. "I cant believe school is starting tomorrow" Richie said "Yea it's gonna fucking suck" Y/n replied back.

As the day went by Y/n went home she didn't want to but she had to. On her way home she had to pass the Neil Bolt house she had felt like she was being watched every time she had passed it. She was turning on the street when she heard her name being called "Y/n..." said a familiar voice. She didn't listen to whatever was calling her and kept walking. She arrived home and as soon as she walked in her dad started yelling and asking where she was, Y/n hated this she hated him all he would do it yell. "Do you ever shut the fuck up?" Y/n ask him in a pissed off mood "What did you just say to me little girl" her dad replied "You fucking heard me I'm not repeating myself" she fired back before he could say anything back she ran to her room and locked the door.

Her room was messy but not as bad as Richie's room. She went to her bathroom and started the bath she undressed her self and put one leg in at a time. She thought about what's gonna happen when she graduates she was a year old and in a different grade as the Loser club
(Y/n is almost 18 and the losers are 15-16)
As she got out and went to her room she saw her window open and a box on her bed. She went to open the box and laying in the box was a rabbit's foot and a note "I hope you like you soon we will meet my love" signed P.H she had no idea who but she thought it was the cutest thing ever and she loved the rabbit's foot it would go with her collections.

Y/n was always scary and crazy to everyone but she was actually insane she loves fier, she kills animals and loves violence, people think she killed her little sister since Y/n was always jealous of her sister. She never killed her she just made her go missing it is true. As Y/n got ready for bed for the next day she laid in bed holding the rabbit's foot close to her cest she fell asleep.

(OMG this is my first story sorry this one is so short I promise the next one will have  more. See you guys next time) ❤❤❤