Part 6

(Eddie's Pov)

The next day

I woke up and got ready to get my pills, Richie called me last night to yell at me for breaking up with y/n but I had too I had no choice. Yes I feel bad about what happened but Patrick made me do it or he would beat the shit out of me. I got my bike and started off to the drug store, I was right outside then I saw her bike "shit" I whispered to myself I started walking then I saw her she looked so beautiful she was wearing a white button up dress that was short and she has shorts underneath she looked like an angel, I walked to the counter to get my new pills and she started walking up but someone was with her Victor Criss, "fuck" I thought to myself. " Hey Eddie" y/n said in a happy tone, god I miss her "oh hey y/n" I said smiling at her I was about to say something then I saw Henry and Patrick walk in and go straight up to her and victor, she hugged Patrick and I felt my heart break into thousand pieces, I grabbed the bag and was walking out then a arm grabbed my arm, it was Henry " I gotta talk to you" he said. He walked me out " Ik why you broke up with her" he said "oh" I replied back looking down to the ground "Look Patrick is crazy but if you get back with her I'll make him leave you alone, shes sad without you" he said and walked away, I smiled to myself and start walking to my bike I look back into the window and saw Patrick kissing her, I have no chance with her I grabbed my bike and left.

(Y/n Pov)

I TALKED TO HIMMM, Henry was talking to Eddie for some weird reason and I saw Eddie walking to his bike and I was about to walk out to him and offer to talk him home but as soon as I saw Eddie, Patrick pulled me into a kiss "what the hell was that for" I said hitting Patrick on his chest "oh nothing" he replied back.

We left the store and went to the quarry, underneath my white dress I was wearing my purple swimsuit

(Your swimsuit)

"Damn y/n" Victor said "oh thanks" I replied back, tonight me and Victor have our movie and dinner date and he said to dress fancy

(HEYYY GUYYYSS so tbh idk if y/n should be with Patrick maybe I should make more love interest uhhhh bruh help me choose)