Part 2

(Y/n Pov)
As Y/n got up to get ready. She put on her outfit and started to put on make up. She only put on a little and called Richie. "Hello?...." said Richie in a tired voice "Get ready, I'm leaving now and I will leave if you aren't ready when I get there" Y/n said. She left a minute after she hung up, Y/n was never in a good mood she was always mad especially at school. "Richie hurry the fuck up Im not waiting for your slow ass!" Y/n yelled as she walked in Richie's house. "Okay okay I'm coming" Richie said, and just like they left for school.

(Eddie's Pov)
I was walking to school and I saw her. Eddie had the biggest crush on Y/n, she was the only one that he had let call him names and even hug him. "EDDIE SPAGHETTI" Y/n yelled running up to him. Eddie opens his arms ready for a hug as Y/n runs to hug him " I missed you so much" Y/n said with a tired voice "You seen me last friday" he responded.

(Y/n Pov)
Since they were really early they were waiting for the rest of the losers to join them first Stan came early as usual then Bill joined us. They got their schedule and found their lockers, Y/n and Eddie had their lockers right next to each other. "Georgie went m-missing last w-w-week" Bill said sad "Don't worry Big Bill we'll find him" Y/n saying comforting Bill. Eddie and you had the same first period together so you guys walked and talked about things going on, they walked in and the first person Y/n seen was one of the craziest people in the school, crazier than Y/n. Patrick Hockstetter he was crazy and goes around with the Bowers Group apparently he killed his little brother or so what Y/n has heard. But as she sat down with Eddie someone had made his way to Y/n's desk "You like the present?" Patrick asked Y/n with a smirk on his face "You're the one that gave me it ?" You asked smiling and starting to blush. Patrick nodded his head yes and walked away, Eddie didn't like this at all he didn't want some creep flirting with his  crush "So I was thinking after school you and me go out to the movies tonight" Eddie asked out of no-where "I'd love to Eddie bear" Y/n said kissing his cheek. Eddie's face turned red as she kissed him, but not far did Patrick hear everything that had happened over there he didn't want some loser hitting on his girl he was mad.

(Patricks Pov)
"Why the fuck did he ask her out" Patrick  said screaming at Henry. "Look man maybe he has a thing for her to but by the looks of it she may have a thing for him, I mean she has known him longer" he replied as Patrick looked mad asf "But isn't she crazy why would he want her if shes fucked up?" he asked about getting out of Belch's car.

(Y/n Pov)
After school she finally got home and thought of what Patrick gave her but then quickly remembered  her date with Eddie "Shit i got to get ready" she said out loud. She picked out a pair of ripped shorts and a black crop top with her black dirty converse. Eddie drove his car to her house to pick her up "Isn't this Richie's car?" Y/n asked all Eddie did was nod his head and walk to open her door she thanked him and they left for the movies.

(Eddies Pov)
It was the middle of the movie and Eddie and Y/n were holding hands. Eddie really liked this girl and he wanted her to know that night, after the movie Eddie took her to a park no one was there so it would be the perfect time to tell her "Y/n.. I h-have to tell you something" Eddie said "What's up?" she asked him. Eddie stop dead in his tracks and said "I-I I like you so much Y/n you're the girl I want the girl I need you're perfect in every way and I've liked you for so lo-" Eddie cut off by Y/n kissing him "Ed's I like you too" She said smiling "W-will you be my g-girlfriend?" he asked stuttering "Yes I will" she replied and kissed him holding his hand and walking back to the car as he brought her back home "Goodnight Eddie" Y/n said kissing him goodbye.

 Eddie stop dead in his tracks and said "I-I I like you so much Y/n you're the girl I want the girl I need you're perfect in every way and I've liked you for so lo-" Eddie cut off by Y/n kissing him "Ed's I like you too" She said smiling "W-will y...

(your outfit btw)

(Omg how was that i really hope you guys like it LOVE YOU ALL) 💞💞💞