Part 7

(Y/n Pov)

I decided not to go on the date I felt sick and cancelled for another time, I went to bed but I woke up at 9 running to the bathroom to puke. "Oh shit" I said to myself, I rushed to the phone to call the one person I knew that wouldn't say anything, Stan "stan please come over I need you right now" I said as soon as he picked up "yeah I'll be right over", he got to my house in less than 10 minutes. Before Stan came over I called Vic to let him know about it and he sounded happy for me.p

(Stanley's Pov)

"Hey what's wrong" I said walking into her room "I think I'm pregnant" she said quietly tone "who's the dad?" I asked her "Patrick" she started crying, I hugged her and told her everything would be okay "are you gonna tell him about it" I asked her "maybe I mean he said he would want kids one days" she said.

(Y/ns Pov)

Stanley left at 12 and I decided that I would tell Patrick tonight when everyone goes to the dinner it's already one and we leave at 4 so that means I have time

(Time skippp)

(If you don't like it you can change it)

I grabbed my bag and got into my car and started to drive to the dinner, Henry was outside looking worried that's new, I pulled up into a parking spot and walked up to Henry "hey you coming inside" I asked Henry "hey maybe you shouldn't go inside" he replied back "no it's fine it's hot out here come on" I said wondering why he was acting werid and there I seen him making out with some random girl " what the fuck Patrick" I t the milkshake that was on the table at both of them I started to walk away then I hear the girl say "cunt" "oh hell no" I said walking back up to her, I grabbed her hair and dragged her from the table and started punching her I stoped after hearing Henry yell at me and walked away, "baby wait let's talk about it" Patrick said "no leave me alone you whore" I yelled back at him and got into my car "y/n I was just joking about it please let's talk" he said I turned on the car and droved away.

(Patricks Pov)

"Fuck why did i do that" I asked Henry, "I knew something was up with her but why did I" I started yelling "Patrick your an ass" Vic said "shes pregnant you fucking retard she was gonna tell you tonight" Vic yelled at Patrick and he started to walk home, "wait she's pregnant" I said

(Victor's Pov)

I started to walk to her house to make sure nothing is wrong

(Time skip again)

I opened her door since it was always unlocked and walked straight to her room to see her crying "hey it's okay he's always like that" I said to calm her down "well Im pregnant with his fucking kid what am I gonna do" she said "you got me here I'll always be here for you" I said, she looked up and then kissed me.

(Ahhh that's the end on part 7 please tell me how it was ahhghghg did I make the right decision to make her pregnant omg idk ahhh please let me know but I love you guys sooo much)