May 1992: Part III

The sky was pretty beautiful that night. The stars were in full view of that mountain. I kept my eyes on the outer limits as I felt the pool populate with more bodies, the screams and splashes multiplying. After we were busted, I suddenly remembered where I was, and who I was. It was almost as if my spirit was outside of my body, observing the situation I had put myself in.

I began to feel Stone's concerned eyes on me. Am I a sleazy bimbo? I'm not that kinda chick , I thought. As the screams grew louder, Stone yelled into my ear, "We can kick it in another spot if you want."

"Yeah, let's go," I said.

Stone crawled out of the pool, and I heard a bunch of catcalls. His boxers were opaque and clung tightly to his skin.

"Put that thing away!" screamed Mike, now splashing about in the water.

Stone flipped him off. "How many times have I seen your ass against my will?"

Next, he bent over, and held out his hands, then lifted me out of the pool. The cool spring air pierced my skin like tiny needles as Stone continued to make sure I was covered. He retrieved my shorts and shirt and handed them to me. Unfortunately, when Stone scurried to grab my shorts, my beeper plunked into the pool and floated away. I gasped loudly as it floated to the deep end, disappearing between multiple naked models. Ugh, the pool had become a cesspool of bare tits and ass. But, it was hypocritical of me to be annoyed when my tits and ass had been in the pool too.

By then, my beeper was completely destroyed, so there was no use in going after it. Stone, rubbing his face, groaned as he watched helplessly.

"I am so sorry about that," he said, genuinely horrified. "Don't know if we should try to dive into the titty stew over there. I don't mind, but seems like a perilous undertaking..."

I didn't know what to say back. Meanwhile, Stone snatched up his prized Sissy shirt, along with the rest of his clothes.

Immediately, I covered my chest with my shirt fabric, my boots also in hand. Stone promptly escorted me back to the mansion, his arms obscuring my body. Dianne stopped us in our tracks.

"You OK Fern?"

"Yeah. Shoulda picked another spot. Heat of the moment."

"Right. My bad."

Jeff gave Stone a side-eye. "Discretion Stone. Discretion."

I laughed to myself. It was obvious that Stone had various indiscretions, and this wasn't the first incident, but whatever. He was a famous guitarist, so it was expected he was no angel. However, I was at the time—for the most part.

"Maybe we should go to the top floor. Probably not a lot of people up there," Stone said to me, ignoring Jeff's jab. "For some DISCRETION," he continued.

"Alright," I said. "We need to dry off anyway."

Dianne and Jeff watched us with amused looks on their faces. They waved us off once again. I could have sworn I saw them lock eyes in order to contemplate their own rendezvous. Jeff looked about, attempting to see who was watching. Now that I realized, Marcy and Kim were nowhere to be found. I suspected that they found their own guys to bag for the night.

"I'll come find you later!" yelled Dianne, not taking her sights off Jeff. He gently placed his muscular hand on the small of her back, and he flexed his ringed fingers. Dianne turned backward, to look over her shoulder, then when she noticed Jeff's little flirting attempt, she smiled at him bashfully. He made a goofy smile back. His hand then gently pushed Dianne forward, and the two of them started walking away.

Since we were already on full display, Stone grabbed my free hand and led me back inside the mansion.

"Careful. Watch out for stuff on the ground," he said. "Look at all this shit. I hate fucking littering..." he thought aloud.