𝐂𝐡 14 | 𝐃𝐚𝐲 02 - 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!

A/N: Feel free to listen to the audio as I describe the early morning scene

A/N: Feel free to listen to the audio as I describe the early morning scene. It helps for a better reading experience!

______________________________________________

It was the dawn of a lustrous Wednesday morning. The golden sun rose slowly over the crown of emerald hills in the distance which were surrounded by swirls of wispy white mists. The midnight dark sky swiftly took their leave as the dazzling rays of the sun continued to gradually light up the sky to a brilliant ocean blue.

The thrushes and blackbirds awoke from their deep slumbers in their nests and with a quick ruffle of their velvet soft feathers, they spread their colorful wings and took off into the sunny sky, all the while bursting into a madrigal of melodious songs of nature, reminding everyone around to rejoice in the priceless gift of a new day.

The dark spotted thrush fluttered past the swarm of trees before coming to a rest by perching itself on the edge of a marble white windowsill peeking through the gap in between the lace curtains into the serene atmosphere of the bedroom within. Wrapped in a bundle of snow white blankets, laid a young girl on a huge canopy bed enjoying a peaceful, undisturbed sleep. Her chocolate brown locks sprawled upon the lush lavender pillows.

The playful thrush hopped closer to the windowsill, before opening its tiny beak and letting out a stream of honeysweet melodies. The cheerful melodies danced through Lindsay's ears making them slightly twitch and within a few moments, the young girl was pleasantly escorted into reality from her dreamland. She rolled over to her side and her tired eyelids gently fluttered open to catch a glimpse of the tiny dancing bird who accompanied her windowsill.

Reaching her hands above her as high as they could go, she stretched herself tremendously to shake herself off of the lingering traces of her slumber. Soon after, she sighed and a content smile crept up her lips as she was enchanted by the early morning scenery just outside the window. She could see flocks of little birds like her thrush friend soaring high up above the cotton clouds. The warmth sunlight which streamed in through the gap in the windows felt heavenly as it caressed her skin.

The small pots of nettles which were placed neatly along the windowsill had beads of dew drops along their spiky edges making them appear as if they have been kissed with crystal stars.

A stream of happy giggles erupted from Lindsay as she snuggled deep within her blankets admiring the beauty of the day. Even though she had been almost arrested last night and had been on the verge of spending almost an eternity behind bars, this marvelous day seemed to make up for the disputes of last night.

"I love the sun," she sighed to herself. "As well as the hills, the little birdies, the clear skies and the bright red creepy claws and the green plants and let's not forget the- "she suddenly halted in her miniseries of praises when she suddenly felt a tickling sensation on the tip of her scalp.

A/N: You may stop the music here.

To her horror, the alarming tickling sensation started to grow as she felt something fairly large creeping around on her scalp, nearing her forehead. Then out of nowhere, came into view right before her eyes, two of the brightest and crimson claw like objects from above.