𝐂𝐡 20 | 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬

Don't play the music yet

NO!

Lindsay mentally screeched as she heard the rustles of sheets ahead of her and the panicked groans of a man. "Wh-what the- was that?" her heart plummeted when she heard a raspy voice incoherently mutter and her knees felt like lead as she stared ahead aghast, her jaw hanging wide open, her heart almost ready to burst out of her chest, as the figure in the bed slowly started to lever itself into a sitting position on the bed....to face her.

The jumpstart given to her heart from the sheer nerve wrenching experience was just about enough to get Lindsay's stiff knees to function normally as she quickly ducked down towards the floor, averting the gaze of her predator. Upon seating himself in his bed, Namjoon groggily opened his eyes and sleepily scanned the room for the source of the sudden noise.

Meanwhile, Lindsay who was lying on the floor with the rest of her art supplies clutched firmly to her chest, listened intently for any sign of Namjoon's reaction all the while cowering in fear.

Namjoon stared at the nothingness ahead of him with a confused expression. "I must be losing my mind," he finally concluded to himself with a grumble before letting himself fall back onto the bed with a plop.

Lindsay waited patiently with bated breath for the sound of the rustle of sheets and Namjoon's light snores which followed soon after. These actions acted as her signals of confirmation that it was indeed safe to make haste and leave.

However, she was too terrified to stand up, just in case she would come face to face with a furious Namjoon. Therefore, she chose to stealthily crawl on the smooth floor all the way to the exit.

_________________________________________________________

Namjoon POV

"Hyung!"

...

"Hyung, wake up!" I groaned and rolled over in my bed lightly grumbling as the voice of a little child just wouldn't stop pestering me. No matter how hard I tried to ignore it, it just wouldn't go away and let me sleep in peace. "Hyung, please, you have to wake up!" the voice repeated, its tone slightly infuriated at my lack of response.

I chose to hug my lush and comfortable pillow even closer to my chest. "Go away," I grumbled, lifting my hand lethargically to shoo away the imposter. I heard an angry huff and within moments, I was being violently shaken by my shoulders. "Hyung, wake up! You're late for school!"

Late?

Upon hearing that revolting word, my eyes widened to the size of saucers and within a split second, I threw the covers right off of me and was sitting up alert on my bed. I turned to look at Seo-Jun standing besides me with a worried expression on his face. He was all dressed for school with his backpack hung around his shoulders while I... I looked down to catch a glance at myself...was still in my pajamas.