𝐂𝐡 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞

You may play the music now but it's quite short so you might have to replay it or put it on loop if it stops early

The sound of the bathroom door of the guest room being slammed shut echoed across the hallway.

It was the exact sound that Namjoon had been waiting to hear since he stepped foot inside his house. The sound he had been waiting to hear since the moment his mind had begun to plot his most devious plan yet to get back at the dare devil of a roommate whom he never desired to have in the first place.

It didn't take an hours worth of pondering for Namjoon to figure out the fact that it was, without any doubt, Lindsay who had decided to play Picasso on his shirt that morning and who had basically demolished his image infront of the entire school. In his eyes, an act as disastrous as that should never be forgiven. Thus, the reason why he had flung his backpack on the couch as soon as they had reached home and silently waited in his bedroom, keenly listening for any confirmation on whether or not Lindsay had gone to take her afternoon shower, which he had observed that she did as a morning ritual.

Wasting no time, he placed the book which he had been pretending to read on top of his night stand and got down from his bed before slipping out from his room to the long hallway to reach the slightly ajar door of the guest room. Cautiously poking his head first to scan the room for any disturbances, he fully entered the spacious room. Upon entry, his ears were at once hit with the sound of running water resonating across the room from the direction of the closed bathroom.

He couldn't help but notice that if he listened quite intently he could hear soft feminine humming hidden in between the roar of the rushing waters. He grinned to himself satisfied. "Perfect," he exclaimed before striding in to stand in the center of the room. His eyes darted to and fro between the walls of the room before they finally landed on the massive mahogany wardrobe which loomed ahead next to the dressing table.

Shooting a glimpse at the bathroom door which remained shut with the babbles of water streaming through, he scampered across the smooth floor as quiet as a mouse towards the peculiar object which had caught his attention. Pulling the colossal double doors open, his eyes trailed across its colorful contents. Some dresses which he had never seen Lindsay wear were draped on some of the many cloth hangers whereas some of her more commonly worn clothes were laid out in neat piles underneath.

Grinning broadly from ear to ear, he rubbed his hands together mischievously, accurately depicting how an evil mastermind of a superhero movie behaves before he victoriously takes over the world.

Oh, I'm going to have a lot of fun today!

Bending down, he frantically scooped up as many piles of clothes he could in his arms, the soft fabric rubbing against his palms, before rushing over and opening the balcony window. Looking past the remarkable bundle he was carrying, he briefly glanced down at the lofty green garden which stretched out below him. Smiling mercilessly, he held the disarranged piles of clothes over the balcony railings before relaxing his fingers and releasing the staggering weight onto the ground below. The rush of the sweet emotion of accomplishment washed itself down his spine as he watched the many blouses and dresses of red, pink and yellow disperse on his lawn.