SIX. who are you is not a hello

006.

Before,

Hansaem was only slightly distracted, too phased about the fact the Jake Sim stole his precious sapphire necklace. After finally snapping back to whatever reality he was in, he ran the direction he saw Jake went.

After a few minutes of looking, he found him again, near a baked goods stall, stealing under the salesman nose. "OY! THIEF!" Hansaem screamed.

Jake's head shot up looking at who called him. Fuck, he caught up with me. He thought, "Thief?" The salesman question, looking at Jake. He saw the bread in Jake's hands. realising the man was never intending to pay for it. "Fuck." Jake muttered.

With only three seconds to think, he threw the bread at Hansaem, hoping he'd hit him. When it caught Hansaem off guard, he continued to run. "DON'T DO THIS AGAIN, I SWEAR TO YOU-"

Hansaem started running to, trying to be as quick as possible.

So the wild goose chase began once again.

Jake was fast but Hansaem was too. They ran with no breaks, sure they're practically dying of exhaustion but they won't risk stopping.

Hansaem and Jake were no longer in the markets, they were running towards the forest. Jake looked back to see the head full of white was still following him. He was trying to make sure he wouldn't be caught but he looked behind him too long.

He kept checking if Hansaem was behind him, not knowing he was headed to a fallen tree branch.

Thud his body went, rolling against the ground once his foot was caught in the branch. He couldn't get up, at least not quick enough because before he could even sit up, Hansaem has caught up, hovering over him. With the same dagger in his hand pointing towards Jake.

"Don't you dare try to run away again, Sim." His voice was laced with anger, annoyance and threat.

"So be it." Jake added. In his pocket was a knockout spray, once it's inhaled, it can cause the victim to pass out for two hours. It was also known as velon, a word meaning grass blades as it came from the grasslands at the hills beside Les Amourex Lake. Without a second thought, Jake grabbed the bottle out of his pocket. He held in his breath before spraying it on Hansaem's face.

Hansaem could only cough, "What the fu.." his eye lids got heavier, he was dizzier. Hansaem couldn't stand straight anymore, he dropped his dagger beside Jake before he weakly fell on his knees, falling onto Jake's legs.

Jake could only stay frozen. Once the spray was no longer effective in the air, the thief breathed once again. Sitting up, he looked at the person sleeping soundly on his lap. The ivory white hair, it was so... pure. He couldn't understand it, how could someone be born with this hair, it didn't make sense whatsoever to the man.

Jake couldn't help but look closer, taking in every detail of Hansaem's face.

He has never seen him before that's for sure. He noticed the two black pieces stuck into Hansaem's ears, he was curious sure but didn't question it any further.

Jake was so caught up analysing Hansaem's face, it almost slipped his mind that he just used his velon spray... again. "Hee and Won are gonna be so pissed at me..." He mumbled.