FIFTEEN. what will await us now

015.

"You'll be sleeping in this chamber, Faith." Heeseung gestured to what lied behind the grand oak doors. 

Everyone was tired of course. Especially the seven friends, they just went on their first mission and got attacked by a bloody vampire mob! Once the carriages halted in front of the castle, they were practically speeding towards their chambers.

But of course, they have to follow protocol. Making sure the blessing was safe before they themselves can rest. 

Faith was silent, leaving everyone else in suspense. Some in restlessness.

The silence grew, she kept her mouth shut and stood her ground. As if her uneasiness and lack of trust in them wasn't obvious enough.

Sunoo sighed but decided it's best to continue on, "Rosa, Hana and Lillian are waiting on you inside. They're the maids assigned to look after you."

"I can look after myself." Faith sneered.

"If that's the case, why not sleep outside if you're so independent-"

Jay immediately interrupted Sunghoon with a thwack towards his brother's stomach. Sunghoon's pained hiss followed shortly after. 

Faith rolled her eyes, everyone watched as she took a deep breath. She finally gave in to their hospitality but she made sure to enter her room as quickly as possible. 

The doors creaked then slammed shut and once they were, the weight was lifted off everyone's shoulders.

Heavy sighs of relief release from several members' lungs. 

"Thank GOD!" Aeseul exasperated. 

Everyone instantly slouched in exhaustion. 

Serena instantly rested her back on the wall and her shoulder was immediately taken up by Akemi's head resting on it.

"I'm so sleepy..." Mirae yawned, thankful it was all over.

Jungwon looked over at the people who are now apparently part of their team. They did find the blessing, they did keep their promise. Which meant that Enha had to keep theirs. More so, he had to. 

"Before you go rest," 

Everyone's eyes were on him.

He paused to rethink what he was about to say, should he be condoning this? 

Well, a deal is a deal. 

"Team meeting will be held 12pm tomorrow, get to the lunch hall at eleven. Faith will join us and we can discuss future plans once she does."

He ignored their eyes on him but he couldn't ignore the sudden mood shift from tired and gloomy to hopeful.

"Have a good night, everyone. And you lot," he pointed at the newcomers, "I trust you'll be plenty more helpful to the mission." 

Then he was the first to leave.

The seven friends sat in silence together, processing everything. Are they now on a journey to save a super glorious kingdom with their celebrity crushes? Oh my god, they are!

"Aeseul, we've found her!" Mirae exclaimed, shaking her head. They began squealing and flailing around in joy, holding each other's hands.

Aeseul abruptly dragged their arms down causing Mirae looked up, perplexed, but Aeseul's gaze was not on her. Mirae followed Aeseul's gaze because she was curious. Nobody, except Jay, was in her line of sight.