-Chapter six-

TW: mentions of death, minor swearing

————————————

The Police and the owners of the restaurant refused to shut down the pizzeria, you were guessing because they weren't getting a lot of money and can't afford to shut down again, even though these are the second bunch of murders in 8 years. You felt like rioting to be honest, but you didn't want to be arrested for arguing with an officer and have that added to your criminal record. Apparently they were also not gonna tell the customers, or just the public in general, about the incident.

You didn't know whether to quit and find a new job, which will most likely be stacking shelves at a lousy store with a really low pay, or stay with a quite exciting job with a decent pay and maybe investigate more on your friends' murder and their killer, even though your chance of dying brutally and slowly increases every day.

Scott called you up after what happened and he let you skip the day shift today, but you had to do the night shift if you wanted to get paid.

You laid in a fetal position on your bed, literally rethinking your life's decisions.

Those poor kids.

Your poor friends.

They didn't deserve that.

That man. What a psycho.

You sighed, and shut your eyelids, letting sleep take over your body.

——————————-

You shot up in bed in a cold sweat, panting heavily, after having an awful nightmare. It was more of a memory, though. Your mind just kept on replaying that awful event, where your friends were slaughtered, over and over and over again. Especially that moment with Cassidy. You couldn't bear it anymore.

You checked the time to be 6:22pm, so you had a few hours till your night shift. You swung your legs over the side of your bed and took a drink of your water, then got up and went into the kitchen.

You had a sandwich for a snack, while watching your favourite show, and killed time for a while, until you had to head out for work. You flipped your cap onto your head, all ready in your purple uniform and leather jacket. You put your purse, headphones & walkman, and a Coke in your bag, then swung it over your shoulder and left your apartment.

———————————-

Entering the pizzeria more glum then usual, you trudged to the office, feeling the animatronic eyes already on you.

You lowered yourself onto the leather chair, not bothering to take your jacket off, because it was quite chilly in the office, and you waited for the phone to ring.

Pretty much as soon as you sat down, the phone began ringing. You pressed the speaker and waited for Scott to begin.

"Hello Hello! Hey, you're doing great! Most people don't last this long! I mean, ya know, th-they usually move onto other things by now...i'm not implying that they died!" he exclaimed, a little frantically.

"Sure." you uttered sarcastically, putting your feet up on the desk and crossing them over one another, and also checking on the cameras. Only Bonnie had moved, into the backstage.

"Th-that's not what I meant..um anyway, I better not take up too much of your time, uhh, things are starting to get real. Uh, h-hey listen, I had an idea. If you happen to get caught and want to avoid getting stuffed into a Freddy suit, uhh, try playing dead" he claimed, seeming unsure.