-Chapter seven-

TW: mentions of death

————————————

You stared at the robot chicken in shock. You were always a fan of the supernatural, you always thought ghosts and spirits and the multiverse was real, so you weren't scared by this information anything. And you believed her.

But you had to make sure.

You sat up straighter in your chair, head held high. "If your really Susie, then what's my birthday huh?" you questioned, suspicious.

She rolled her eyes for the second time tonight "Are you seriously gonna question me?" she asked, perplexed. "Yes, yes I am" you replied, nodding your head, folding your arms.

She waited a few seconds before responding "August 13th, 1974" she sighed. She carried on talking, so she would have more proof. "Your favourite colour is F/C, you love cats, but love dogs more, your dad died when you were 4 and your mom is called Y/M/N" she claimed, with a softer tone.

The thing that scared you, is that she was right. Everything she said was correct. Susie's favourite animatronic was always Chica too, so you could see it being her. Your lip quivered, just realising your eyes were glossy.

You bit the inside of your cheek and looked down, refusing to start crying. "It's really you, huh." you spoke, voice cracking. She didn't respond. Before you knew it, you stood up, and wrapped your arms around her torso, resting your cheek on her chest, shutting your eyes tight. She immediately welcomed the hug, wrapping her arms around you too.

You two stayed there for a couple of minutes, not wanting to let go, until you pulled away, finally asking the question that was itching to come out of your head. "H-how? How did you survive and become..Chica?" you questioned, intrigued.

"When our corpses were stuffed into the suits, we were there for so long that our souls got used to it, and attached to the endoskeleton, bringing us to life" she stated.

"Bringing us to life?" you asked, hoping this would go the way you wanted it to go.

"Yeah. Us. Me, Gabriel, Jeremy, Cassidy and Fritz. We've been here the whole time, waiting for you, and hopefully get our freedom" she declared.

"Oh my God.." you breathed out looking at the floor.

"Jeremy is Bonnie, Gabriel is Freddy, Fritz is Foxy and Cassidy is Golden Freddy" she commented.

"Golden Freddy? That exists?" you uttered, confused. "Yup. It's never performed on stage, I guess it's used as a spare. Poor Goldies never seen the light of day for ages" she forced a laugh.

"We were never trying to kill you, you know. Your our best friend. We knew how much of an adrenaline junkie you were, so we decided to have a bit of fun" she chuckled lightly. You narrowed your eyes "Gee thanks." Then you just stared at her intently, having to take all of this in.

"The others have been waiting for you. Also, we got used to being called the animatronic names, so don't call us by our names that you used to know us by, because all have us forgotten our old names, apart from me. Let's go" she added, then leading you out the office.

Walking down the hallway, you suddenly got a wave of happiness wash over you, as you finally got to reunite with your friends and see them again, only their just not human. You were more than okay with it though, as they were literally your favourite mascots ever.

"Hey, guys" Chica called, getting the attention from the others. You couldn't exactly see them, because she was walking in front of you, towering over your form.

She stopped walking, you automatically did too. "Got a little surprise for y'all" She then stepped out of the way, revealing you to Foxy, Bonnie and Freddy. You stood there as they all stared at you. You gulped, realising how massively tall they all were, around 7 foot, you would say, but you then smiled shyly at them.

"Hey" you announced. Without warning, Foxy was the closest to you and scooped you up into his animatronic arms and squeezed you so hard, you thought you were gonna pop like a balloon. "My God lassie, I've missed ya so much" he stated. You forgot he had his classic pirate tone. "I've missed you too, buddy" you breathed out, struggling for breath.

"Alright, alright, she's dying there, stop smothering her" Bonnie spoke, rescuing you from Foxy's grasp. "Oh yeh, sorry lass" he realised, and put you down, looking guilty. You gasped for breath, waving your hand at him as if to say 'dont worry about it'.

After catching your breath, your eyes darted between Freddy and Bonnie. "It's great to see you guys finally" you smiled softly at them. "You too, Y/N" Freddy responded. To be honest, you thought you would be more emotional about this. Apart from nearly crying in the office, you handled this really well. You thought you would be hysterical by now, finally getting to see your friends after all this time, but no, you remained calm.

"About that thing yesterday, we didn't notice either, so don't beat yourself up about it" Chica's voice broke you out of your thoughts, hinting to the dead kids you found in the back room, automatically making you think about yesterdays events.

You nodded. "Yeah, I know, I wont." you looked down to your feet. You obviously felt guilty, and were gonna feel those feelings for a long time. "Do you think it's the same man who murdered us?" Bonnie asked.

"Oh, 100%. I have strong feelings on it" you spoke, looking up to meet his eyes. "Yeah, us too." he nodded. "Well for starters, the yellow rabbit suit was in there. Blood splattered all over" you added.

You watched all their heads jerk simultaneously towards you, shocked. "What?!" they all chorused in unison.

"Yeah. It was exactly the same, just more worn out" you leaned against the table behind you.

"That can't be a coincidence" Freddy shook his head. "Exactly, that's what I mean" you exclaimed. "It's not just some rando either, no rando would be psycho enough to murder another 5 children" you added. They all nodded their heads in agreement.

Before you could all talk about this more, the clock hit 6am and chimes rang through the pizzeria. "Well, this is where I part" you sighed. "I'll see you guys..later actually, I have my day shift" You were backing into the office to get your stuff.

When you got your stuff, you unlocked the doors and they all wished you farewell. You got into your car, and the thought that you finally saw your friends again settled in. You were overjoyed. You might not have showed it much towards them, but you really were over the moon.

Smiling to yourself, you turned the ignition and reversed out of the parking lot and back to your apartment.

————————————
A/N

Ive been planning this whole chapter in my head since I started this story and FINALLY got to it. YAY

Okay so i've just realised how much i've used the phrase "you finally got to see your friends again" or "you always felt guilty for the murders of your friends" or something along those lines LMAO.

These chapters may have been boring so far, but I promise, once I get further into writing the story, it will be more exciting and will include the majority of the lore, I THINK?! anyways yeah.

THANK YOU FOR 55 READS AND FINALLY A SINGLE VOTE, ILYY <3

my tik tok is @blxckdxliah_ If u wanna check it out 😏

After this story, I might write a security breach book. What do you think? (edit: i went through with it.)

That's all from me, have a lovely day!
<3