-Chapter eighteen-

TW: attempted murder, swearing, knife usage

————————————

Your day shift had ended, and you were currently driving back to your aparment, blasting your favourite song on the radio. You stopped at a red light, bobbing your head to the addicting tune.

Something had caught your eye. You looked to your left and out the window. You saw a building, with the name 'Fredbear's Family Diner' plastered in big letters. The paint on the letters have been scraped off in different places, the glass doors and windows were either cracked or smashed, and no lights were on inside. You figured it was abandoned. You furrowed your brows. Since when was this in town? You've lived here you're whole life and never noticed it.

Once the light turned green, your turned into the abandoned building's car park, and reversed into a spot. You assumed it was linked with Freddy's, and you wanted to explore. You had a few hours to kill till your night shift.

Both of the glass doors were smashed, so you could literally walk in without opening it and have no trouble about the locks on the front. You stepped over a glass shard and entered the building. You squinted through the darkness. A rat scurried past your feet, making you gasp in surprise.

Your uniform was equipped with a flashlight on your belt, so you switched it on and scanned your surroundings.

There were long, party dining tables with layers and layers of dust on the surfaces, enough that if you inhaled it would make you choke and die from too much dust in your lungs. The chairs were knocked over, and there was a performing stage that had broken steps and planks, and the stage lights were broken with some wires here and there.

It looked like a kid's restaurant, like Freddy's, just as you theorised. This place was much smaller though.

You wandered around for a bit more. You liked searching abandoned buildings, it was spooky but fun. You liked being spooked anyway. You heard some rustling here and then, but you brushed it off thinking it was just rats.

That's when you came across a segregated door. It was at the very far end of the room. Curious, you strolled over to it, wanting to explore more.

To your disappointment, the door was chained with a lock. You weren't gonna give up that easily though. You took out a bobby pin from your hair and started fiddling with the lock.

The lock unlatched and the chains fell to the floor. You put the pin back in your pocket.

Success.

You smiled triumphantly and pushed the door open with a struggle, it was like it was almost cemented on, but you managed to open it by ramming into it with your un-injured shoulder.

Entering the room, you coughed a few times from the amount of dust particles floating around the room. You shined your flashlight around the small room, and there seemed to be nothing in here, apart from old arcade machines that were unplugged.

You inspected one of the arcade machines, and it was one you used to play all the time when you were younger. You smiled at the thought.

That's when you saw a gap behind the machine. A gap big enough for a person to fit through.

You pushed the machine to the side, with surprisingly, much ease. You crouched down and made your way through the gap, wanting to know more. You shined the flashlight in front of you, wafting dust from your eyes, and you suddenly regretted coming in here.

There was an animatronic suit, well, an animatronic bear. It was yellow, with a purple top hat and bow tie, and a large microphone clutched in its right hand. It was very withered, with lots of dust on it. It was powered off.