❅𝟶... ᑭIᘜ ᗩᔕᔕᑌᒪT!❅

🐗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⚔️

ℕ𝕠𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝕓𝕠𝕪 𝗿𝘂𝗻, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝗻𝗼𝘄

𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄..

𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗪!

'ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕟 𝕘𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁..

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁.

𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗨𝗧!

🐗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⚔️

   NIGHT TIME HERE AT GREEN HILLS, every mobian and animal is sleeping as the moon glows over them with the stars. On the dark, night, sky.

   How quite and peaceful it was...

   How you would've thought if there was no chicken chase happening around now.

"YOU CRAZY SLAYER LEAVE ME ALLOOONNEEE—"

   A sudden yell echos through the forest, a person who had loose clothing and was stained with their own blood, they huffed and huffed as they run with fear of who's chasing them.

   They flinched hearing that menacing laugh again when they first bumped into him.

"MAHAHAHAH!! I love it when the prey runs!"

"We'll see who's the prey when I fully regenerate my arm!"

   They yell back. Looking at their arm to see it slowly coming back, growling underneath their breath and fasten their running. Then jump over a hill, from there to a palm tree on top.

   They stopped on top of that tree to look at their injuries.

   Of slashes on their chest, arms and back. Watching all those injuries heal slowly made them get more nervous.

'I probably would've healed much faster if that crazy maniac of a slayer let me eat that mice!'