𝟻... TᗯO ᗩᖇᗰᗩᗪIᒪᒪOᔕ & TᕼE IᑎᔕᗩᑎE ᗷOᗩᖇ

🐗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⚔️

ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤, 

𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕚𝕤 cold.

ℕ𝕠 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕤𝕜 𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕒 smoooth operator

Smooooth operator~!

🐗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⚔️

This is a long ass chapter

Cut into parts!

   RUNNING OVER THE BUILDINGS TO GET TO A BLUE HEDGEHOG, Sonic who was getting chased by robots like you too. You jump over to another building, stumbling a bit because of the intense amount of robots that are chasing you.

   It would be easier for you if you were at home, because you know your way around trees and mountains! But here you are like a cat getting chased by dogs through an alley. Sometimes it ends with the cat getting trapped at a dead ended, but you? You're a damn tiger so you of course easily jump off the walls then back up the roofs.

   Underneath your mask you started to huffing in exhaustion. 

"THIS IS ANNOYING!!"

   You screamed out. A yell that caught Sonics attention.

    Sonic was running from the robots too, he kept crashing against walls and running into things than he normally does.

   The second he heard your voice he turns around to see you, his eyes gleamed with glee of seeing you, now he knows that he's not alone.

"Y/n!"

   He whispers out, a laser shot making him flinch. He grits his teeth in annoyance as he continues to run faster, his speedy legs trynna get to the tiger mobian; Y/n.