𝟷... ᗷᗴᖴOᖇᗴ ᑕᕼᗩOᔕ

🐗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⚔️

𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕤 𝕀 𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲, 𝕀'𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥!

𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀, 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘀,

𝗜'𝗠 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚!

𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕚𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖

𝗜

𝗗𝗢!!

🐗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⚔️

   WHAT A GREAT DAY IT WAS IN GREEN HILLS, the little flickies flying around as they landed on trees, small critters rolling in the grass enjoying the warmth of sunshine that ray other them all, then the palm trees stood tall with the hills.

   Even though it was peaceful for a while, it was disturbed somewhere in Green Hills.

   Where a fight between man and nature happened....

   A middle-aged man, who's crazy with robots is fighting teenagers who're furries. 

   Yeah.

   Eggman—a bald man wearing all red and Inside a egg like machine, a big robot that fought against a familiar blue hedgehog.

   Well known all round for his speed, his bravery, his heroic character,..... Also his cockiness.

   That blue hedgehog was Sonic the hedgehog!

   He dodge all the attacks Eggman threw at him, swiftly running from the attacks with a grin. Making the man more irritated as he try's to punch the hedgehog but misses and ends up hitting the ground.

   As they're fighting, on the ground is the hedgehogs friends fighting Eggmans robots! A pink hedgehog girl carrying a big hammer and SMASHING robots, along with a red echidna who punches the bots to the ground.