𝟹... ᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪᔕ??

🐗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⚔️

𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 end up. 

𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 place.

 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥 away.

🐗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⚔️

   YOU'VE BEEN RUNNING FOR A GOOD 10 MINUTES, dodging all the lasers that were fired at you, and along the way you cut up some robots with style.

   As you ran a robot tried to get in your way but then you placed your foot on it, pushing it down with your leg to send yourself up to a building, you landed and stumble then ran again with more on your tail.

"Tch these robots are annoying–W̵̨̢̢̡̘͉̘̳̫̯̘̪̼͓̭̬̖͖̪̅̅̿̓̾͛̌͊͌͆̈́͊̌̃̽̊̅̅̋͂͜͝h̷͕̳̹̾̈̀͊͝ā̴̞͙̼͈̱̦̻͚̹̥̺͚͍̟͙T̶̛̬̰͉̘͔̱͇̦̤̣͔͉̤̞̦̋͆͑̑̂̈́̔͊̍͝ ̸̡̛̣̘͇̻̤͍̩̗̺̑͑̓͋̐̓̇̌̌͆̀̐̉͌̑̏̉͛͘͝͝Ţ̷̍̆͒̑̀̈̒̃H̷̡̛̫̗̟̺͍̬̖̩̫̰͖̲̫̥͐̽́̅͜ͅE̵̛̱͊̿̈̄̀͌̓̅̓̂͆͒̋̏̓̐̍͘̕͝Ė̶̱̦̝̻͓̗͈̗͚̘̦̟̥̫̩͔̊̌̔͂̓̇̊̂͛͜͠Ę̵̦̦͖͔̪̘̩͕̮̺̹͎̔̚3̵̯̞̝̖͙͕̙̯̗͍͖̺̫̓̀͌̋̎͗̃͛̄̃̓̌́̒͊̔̐͜͝͠͝͝3̸̛̲̰͆̀́̅̋͛̏̇̌͒̓́͊̾̈̕͠?̵̢̬̞̩͔͑̐̈́̍̎̃̄̆̍!̸͍̤͇̱̰̱̻̖̝͓̑̒̽̂̊͐͌̀̊͊̈̆̔͐͘̚͜͠ͅ"̷̧̬͎̼͚͇̖͇͔̭̼͕̻̳̣̃̈́́̚͜

   What great timing, you started to glitch again. Your glitching body confused the robots monitors, you stumble down but luckily the glitching stops right before you fell off a building.

   A bot jump-scares you from the end of the buildings edge, you tried to stop your running and ended up sliding with dust behind you, in a reaction you swung your swords to attack but then your hands glitched making your hands phase through your swords and it falls. You let out an annoyed yell and grabbed them again (ignoring that pain in your hands). then you fell on the harsh concrete ground.

   You rolled across and groaned.

"Why-WHY AM I GLITCHING??"

   Then a laser makes you jump high to dodge it. You growl then get in stance gripping you swords. Robots started to surround you, some were hovering and others aimed their hand guns at you.