Demigods are Real

Stiles is a Demigod.

Hecate is his mom, Hestia was announced Godmother by his dad (he'd promised during a bet when he was younger and, apparently, she had not only took notice but taken the vow seriously) and he was granted protection by the God of Heroes, one of The Seven of the Great Prophecy and Son of Poseidon, Percy Jackson.

He'd met the dude when he and his mom took a 'road bonding trip' when he was like 8 years old, aka she needed to get to work at the Olymp ant thus decided it was the opportune moment to introduce Stiles to her LARGE side of the family.

Great.

That there were immortal beings and ADHD was a common trait for that was damning. He'd told as much. And immediately went to ask for explicit, even gory details. Again, he was 8 but spoke so valiantly he backhanded facts like a punch to the gut. Percy saw it happen and dragged the kid away from the Hecate table to the Athena one instead...
Stiles felt like he'd discovered heaven right then and there.
On earth.

Finally, people could catch up with his ever winding and loosing train of thought while somehow still coming back to the actual discussion in seconds! He immediately asked about what, exactly, without glitter and sparkles and any type of buttery lies, being a Demigod entailed - cause 'this place was a frickin war camp'.

...He'd gotten himself the non-subtle title for that back then.
As well as the 'Bite me' label. 'Promising' Leo had called with the Stark twins (was that their name? Stiles couldn't recall).

In other words: He fit right in and was like a shrunken 15 year old Percy Jackson. Oh joy... He was also a trouble magnet. A prankster as it turned out in the first game of capture the flag since he got there. He dared pull one up on Percy when he was busy with messing around with a blonde girl.

His team had lost but he got bonus points and a scolding (like bro what's the point of the game again??!) for doing that.

Luckily his mom had previously arranged that the trip to visit her family would last at least 3 weeks, so Stiles had a lot to catch up on, even if he was by no means behind. The fact that Hecate had even brought him to camp, in effect immediately showing that he was claimed by his godly parent, sped things up and was thanks to Percy, as he'd also later found out.

When he heard over how the gods had acted in the past he had basically paraphrased Percy's statements to the extend that the Athena cabins head, Annabeth Chase, had to spit out her drink and bend over with non-stop laughter.

Chiron and Mister D. could only sigh tiredly at the sight.
Not another... The latter thought.