10) Prelude (soft NSFW)

Eddy opens the door to his apartment, his heart now pounding for real. Will his chest hold it?Brett enters after him, following him closely.
Eddy looks back at the following man behind him. Brett is standing in my hallway! He came all the way with me! How on earth did this happen!?! Eddy can't get over the fact this is really happening right now.

They hang up their coats, kick off their shoes off and put them under the coat rack.
Eddy likes it that he doesn't have to ask to do so. The perks of dating an Asian, isn't it?

Quietly he walks into the living room, switching on the lights when he passes the entrance. He halts in the centre of the room and turns around, facing the handsome man now standing before him. Brett doesn't look around, his only focus is on him.

Before Eddy makes up his mind as in what to say, Brett speaks.

"So my sweet Eddy. Are we going to find out how deep the rabbit hole goes, or do you want out?" Brett asks soberly.

Eddy is confused. Why would he want out? After all the trouble he has gone through to get to this point. "No, of course not. Why do you ask?"

"Some men get cold feet you know."

What? Brett has been with other men then?
Eddy doesn't ask, but smiles. "I know what I'm getting myself into, Brett. Don't worry. I'm not a virgin. I'm just a bit shy." He walks closer to Brett and puts his hands on his hips, pushing them together. Brett is, taken by the suddenly gasp that slips his mouth, surprised by the bold action.

"Why would you be? You are sexy to the max." Brett answers in a casual way.

Eddy doesn't care if he means it. He'll just take it for this night. He needs this man. To give him confidence. To feel he can be loved by him. Even if only physically and for one night.

Eddy brings his face close, almost touching Brett's now. He's not going to waste time with more small talk. He kisses him deeply. Brett's lips part willingly. Eddy's tongue explore the insides of Brett's mouth. He increases the intensity, his movements sure, bold. Eddy's making clear he's not a newbie at this, and intends to sweep Brett of his feet. He will show what he's worth.
Brett appears to be no less than him either, returning all movements, hot and feverish.

Oh God! This feels so good! He's an excellent kisser for sure.
Brett's hands skilfully cups Eddy's butt and squeezes it through the fabric. He then presses the side of his hands into the crack as far as Eddy's jeans let him. Eddy's pants suddenly become way much tighter. Being pulled flush at Brett's body, he also feels Brett's front grow.

Brett plops the button of Eddy's jeans and zips the fly open, giving his erection more space. He squeezes it gently through the fabric.

"Ah! Brett!" Eddy breathes against Brett's lips.

While stroking Eddy's bulge in his underwear, he speaks softly in Eddy's ear: "My lovely Eddy. I have some rules. I don't suck. I don't rim. I don't bottom." he nibbles Eddy's ear softly. "But I do kiss. I do touch. I do top. I do safe. And I'm sure I can make you come like no one else. You game?"

He asks again? Why? I already said I want him, didn't I?! Is he trying to opt out?
Okay, fine. Another confirmation then.
He nods.
"Yes. All the way. Isn't it clear?" He looks down at their pants to emphasise his statement.

"Nice. Okay then." Brett smiles and intensifies the pressure on his boxer and its resident.

"You want it to be hard and dirty or soft and sweet." His voice suddenly sounding thick with want.

Although Eddy can't really think that clearly anymore, with Brett's hands pushing his internal buttons that make him crazy, but he knows he needs to respond to get out of this night what he wants.
"Soft and sweet for starters please, building us both high and making it intense. When you see fit, rough it up as you like, as long as the end is sweet."

Brett freezes for a moment and blinks a few times quickly.
Eddy notices Brett's surprise. Did he say something wrong?

"Is that okay?" He asks cautiously, watching the reaction closely.

Brett nods and replies with a husky soft voice, but also with a hint of insecurity in it.

"Building us both. Yeah, of course. Most want it hard and quick. Especially men, but women also. Just a good fuck and then goodbye. But I like it very much it to be soft and sweet for a change."

Eddy wonders for a short moment what the story behind Playboy Brett is.
So he never does it lovingly? Only with and for lust? That would be boring, wouldn't it?
He doesn't have much time to think about it though, because suddenly his jeans are pulled down and Brett makes him step out of them. His boxer shorts follow immediately afterwards. His T-shirt is pulled over his head in a swift movement, leaving him naked in front of Brett.

Brett walks a few steps backwards to enjoy the view. It makes Eddy feel vulnerable and shy. He's not used to this kind of attention. He crosses his hands to cover his standing erection, quite embarrassed. But Brett takes his hand immediately in his to stop the movement.

"Please don't. Don't be shy, my sexy Eddy. I like the way you look like this. Look." He points at his jeans, the bulge clearly visible. He smiles a wicked sexy smile and pulls Eddy closer. As in a trance Eddy follows his lead.

Brett kisses him again with enthusiasm and starts stroking his body up and down, everywhere his hands can reach while still standing. He seems to deliberately avoid touching his member with his hands, but he does press his own, still covered, erection against it.
Eddy reciprocates the movements by sliding his hands over Brett's torso, under his shirt, to the back and finally sliding his long fingers underneath the belt band, ending his trail with his hands on Brett's buttocks, pushing them even closer and kneading the cheeks. He feels pleased when he hears Brett's sharp intake of air again, caused by his actions.

Slowly he manoeuvres them to the bedroom, all the while still touching and kissing.