1

"Oh my god Sam and Colby just posted a new video I have to watch it!" I yelled as my makeup artist and hair stylist was finishing curling my brown to blonde ombre hair.

"Sirenity you go on stage in ten minutes." Called Mike. Mike's part of my stage crew.

Sometimes it just gets annoying being a popular singer. I just miss when I was able to just sit on my back porch back in Pennsylvania and sing to my parents instead of being out here in Las Angeles singing to thousands of people. It just gets scary because at home I know everyone will be honest with me about how I sound but here there is nobody that's going to tell me how I really sound.

Yes that's what I worried about thousands of people judging me based on how I sound I know pathetic right.

"Alright Serenity time to go on"

"Okay" I am scared fucking shitless right now. Ah. I hate going on stage. What if I mess up... What if I fall... Ok Sirenity stop thinking about this.

I walked out of my dressing room and down the hall to the platform they are going to raise to get me to go on stage.

After what feels like forever since I have been standing on the platform when Mike and Chase finally lift me up onto the stage.

I look out into the crowd and see my parents and siblings. One sister names Ashe and two brothers names Waylan and Rowan.

Then the music started playing...

________________________________________

Once the show is over I always have a VIP time. All it really is is people who pay extra to get a picture with me and get me to sign stupid shit so they can either sell it or brag about it. I usually don't really mind though but today I just feel tired and feel alone if you know what I mean. Like I have lots of fans that would like to spend more time with me than anything and I have my family here with me for the weekend but once there gone all I have is my dog and my assistant Marissa.

I don't have a time to love or to love me. I don't have anyone that I can go to the movies with, have a pillow fight at one in the morning with, someone to cuddle, someone to kiss me to shut me the hell up from speaking my thoughts out loud. I don't have anyone. I don't have my someone.

I mean I have tried dating in the past but it hasn't worked they just ended up using me for my fame to get things out of me. I have never found someone that's willing to be with me whether I'm famous or not. Everyone always tells me that I should get with someone else who's famous like me but I don't know. Most people with fame are either rude and snarky peoe who think their better than you or they are drug addicts who's lives are going down the gutter.

"Sirenity did you change? We have a line of people out here to come and meet you!" Marissa exclaimed

"Almost ready just need to find a market!" I'm nowhere near ready mentally but I guess this will have to do.

_________________________________________

"Hey, your Serenity right? Your really pretty. I love your voice and your music it always puts out a positive message!" A little girl that looks to be around the age of 10 says

"Awe thank you so much! How old are you? You look like a pretty young fan! Did you travel too far to get here I hope it wasn't much of a hassle! All I want is for all my fans to be both happy and healthy!" I said enthusiasticly

"Mom, she is even nicer in person than she is in interviews I didn't know that that was even possible! Oh, and I am 11 years old today my mom bought me the tickets to come see you for my birthday! I don't live very far we live right near Ontario so it was oy a little car ride away from here! Can I get a picture with you and then I'll leave you back to the other people in your line." The sweet little girl says

"Oh, of course and what would be your name little girl?" I said right before the picture was snapped

"My name is Addison but my friends they call me Addy I hope you have a great day bye!"

"Bye, Addy I hope you have a great rest of your day too!"

After what seemed like forever and about a billion fake smiles later I have about 5-10 people left in line Marissa said. Oh my god I just can't wait to get out of here and go to a club I miss clubbing I said that I would go with my best friends Bre-Anna and Emma today after my show. So I need to just go home and get ready to go.

Then I saw them I saw fucking Sam Golbach and Colby Brock. What the hell! They payed extra just so they could come and meet me! Why me of all people in this world they could have gotten tickets to come see? Then I saw walking behind them Jake Webber and Corey Schercher. This really is a fucking dream isn't it?

P/N: Sorry this chapter is so short I got tired and wanted to go to bed. I'll write you a longer chapter tomorrow.