4

Colby and I went to go get more shots from Tessa but when we got back there was only room for one other person and that's when I realized that Colby had been standing while I was sitting. So I had to make sure that he sat down this time instead of me.

We made our way back to the table we were all sitting at and I said "You go ahead and sit I'll stand give your legs a little break you stood last time."

But that's when he picked me up and sat me on his lap and said "Well if I'm not allowed to stand neither are you. And oh look there's plenty of room for you to sit right on my lap."

I could feel my cheeks getting hot and my legs in my tiny black leather skirt and my arms in my army green brawlette type shirt where rubbing off of his jeans and his silky smooth shirt.

As I was stitting on his lap Bre just looked at me with a snarky smile because I know she can tell I have a crush on him now. I think she figured that out when he pulled me on his lap and I didn't fight back.

I just smiled back at her as we Finished the rest of our shots. Then Colby picked me up and threw me over his shoulder trying to get me to come with him downstairs to dance.

"Stop, put me down!" I said I said in a sarcastic tone. Trying to play hard to get I was probably failing though because Emma is the best one at flirting. I asked her for help before we left and she told me to play hard to get and smoke shyly a lot.

"Oh and what are you gonna do if I don't little girlie?" He said in an equally sarcastic tone.

I know that he would put me down if I really meant it. But instead of asking again I just kicked my legs up and back down to get me down and land on my back as the force of me kicking back would make him fall backwards.

"That's what I'll do!" I said snarkily

"Damn momma got moves!" Said Jake

"Yes! Do it to me! Do it to me!" Said Corey.

"Ooo ooo ooo that's what we'll call you, Mom!" Said Jake

"I love it now we got a funny Dad and a fiesty Mom!" Said Corey

"Oh guys shit up you have such an issue with giving people nicknames! God!" Said Colby still on the floor after catching his breath.

He finally got back up and we walked downstairs to the dance floor.

"So where did you learn how to do that?" Colby asked as we started dancing my back on his front.

"I have an older brother his name's Jack who taught me Back when I lived in Pennsylvania with my parents and my brother. We lived in almost the middle of nowhere in Punxsutawney the nearest town was about a half an hour drive away. My brother and I used to go shooting in the woods, driving the four wheelers and dirt bikes, we would occasionally go fishing too, but the thing we did the most was play fight each other. We would teach each other tricks and then fight each other that's how I broke both my nose and my arm. That's what I miss the most about living out there. Ooooh and all the highschool bonfires. It's pretty much just where we all hung out to get drunk on Fridays and Saturdays." I said

"Damn, so I'm trying to take out a girl that could take me out!" He said

Is he really trying to take me out? Does he feel the same way I feel about him?

"If I recall correctly I was the one who told you I was gonna be here and told you that you and your friends should come hang out with us." I said

"And if I recall correctly I was the one who bought the V.I.P. tickets to ask you if you would come with us." He replied