5

Ugh. I wake up to my alarm going off.

"What's that annoying sound turn it off. I already have a headache we don't need to make it any worse." Exclaimed Bred

"Ugh! Come on everyone get up! I need to get ready so I can look good to go to the gym with Colby!" I said "Emm I need you to pick out my clothes and Bred I need you to find a hairstyle and light makeup ideas so that my hair and makeup crew can do it. I'm putting my love life on the line for you guys. I'm way too stressed right now to be making decisions for myself. I'll call the crew and get them over here."

I stepped out of my room so they can talk in peace while I call my hair and makeup crew. Stacey and Justin are literally life savers when it comes to anything hair and makeup.

_________________________________________

Hey
Ren what do you need help with today? Any special occasions? Because I can get Stacey up, ready and there in ten minutes if you need something.

Oh yeah I was wondering if you could come and do my hair and makeup. I am going to go to the gym with Colby today and I wanna look hot while working out. You know? So I was wondering if you could help with that.

Oh yeah of course we'll help but in the meantime before we get there you should do like a facemask or some shit in order to make sure your face is hydrated.

Oh and also brush your hair because I can tell you just woke up and having your hair already brushed will save some time when me and Stacey get there.

Okay will do thanks I'll see you guys soon make sure to drive safe!

Okay we'll be there in about ten-fifteen minutes tops. Love ya see you soon!

Okay love ya too bye!

Bye!

_________________________________________

I walked back into my bedroom and saw my light grey workout shorts and sports bra with a matching jacket sitting on my bed with a white baseball hat looking workout hat sitting next to it. For shoes I saw a pair of white Nike air max 270's sitting on the floor right in front of my bed directly under my clothes that were set out.

Bred had already sent me pictures of the makeup and hairstyle. The hairstyle was a high ponytail with a small braid going around where the hair tie should go. And for the makeup it was just a little bit of concealer with some mascara and a small wing eyeliner.

"Oh my god guys I think this is the best workout fit yet! I'm going to look fire in this! All of this! Thank you guys so much! And I'm sorry because I feel like I was being rude earlier by telling you what to do I'm sorry. You know I love you guys! Thanks for all of you guys help and I'm not just meaning for this I'm meaning for everything! I love you guys!" I said

"We know we love you too!" Said Bred

I walked over to the bed, grabbed the outfit and walked over to the bathroom to change when I get a text.

_________________________________________

Colby/Crush

Hey
I just wanted to make sure we were still on for today.

Yeah we're good but I was wondering if you wanted to get smoothies?
Like before we go to the gym.

Sure that would be nice!

P/N: I know this is a short chapter but I am writing this in class and I don't want to get detention.