3

Colby's POV

"Oooooo looks like Colby has a crush! COLBY HAS A CRUSH! COLBY HAS A CRUSH! COLBY HAS A CRUSH!" Jake screamed in the concert parking lot.

"No I don't know shut the fuck up!" I yelled

"Then why were you all oh here's my number if you want to call me later we would love to come join you guys" said Sam twirling his hair between his fingers.

"Oh you guys stop!" I said I could feel myself blushing through my skin.

"Oooooooo Colby's blushing Colby's blushing." Exclaimed Corey

You can tell that I don't get crushes very often if they are acting like fucking man whores about it even though they all have fucking girlfriends but whatever.

"Come on Sam just get in the car so we can all go back to the house to get ready already!" I said annoyed

_________________________________________

Now that I'm back in my room I can figure out what to wear. I wish I knew what she was wearing so I could color coordinate it but whatever. Damn she really is hot. And why the fuck am.i thinking about this and her I guess the guys aren't the only ones who will have to get used to me having a crush on someone. Especially a hot ass girl like Serenity or Ren as I saw everyone can her.

I walked over to my closet to pick out what I was going to wear.

I decided on a pair of black ripped jeans not too ripped but ripped enough, a silk black button up shirt with the top three buttons unbuttoned, some chain necklaces with padlocks and keys on them, my signature rings, some silver earrings one a dangle cross and the other just a silver stud, and to top it all off just my normal black vans.

A couple minutes later Sam comes running into my room.

"Colby, Colby, Colby What sho- wait wre you wearing colone? And did you do your hair? AND PICK OUT AN OUTFIT THAT ACTUALLY MATCHES?! We need to get you a crush more often. And nevermind on my question I'll just ask Jake because your kinda freaking me the fuck out." Said Sam

"Ok more time to look in the mirror and make my hair look pretty!" I said in a girl like tone.

"Oh shut up I didn't mean it like that!" Sam enhanced

_________________________________________

We finally pulled up to the club and we all got out of the car. All seven of us.

We walked up to the bouncer and told him our names and he let us in. Then I saw her. Serenity. She was just dancing away in the middle of the dance floor. So I decided I was gonna walk up and talk to her.

"Hey, Ren could I buy you a drink?" I asked her

"Only if I can buy you one later. Come on let's go upstairs to the V.I.P. lounge it's a lot less crowded." She said leading me upstairs waiving her friends up behind us.

"What would you like to drink?" I asked her

"Ooh we should all do some shots! So there's seven of you guys right and three of us so that's ten shots!" She said

"Okay well here's the big question vodka or tequila?" This will determine a lot because I hate vodka I mean I'll drink it every once and a while but not normally.

"Hey Tessa! We need ten shots of tequila!" I said as she was already pouring the shots "Thanks Tess!"

I walked back over to the booth that everyone had picked and set the shots down.

Once the tray was on the table everyone picked up the shots and got them ready with lemon, lime, and salt but Ren. She just picked hers up.

"Woah woah woah are you just gonna drink straight tequila?" Said Sam

"Yeah, why couldn't you handle it?" She replied just as snarky as Sam had said it.

"No actually he can't! It would be funny to watch though!" Said Kat

"Ok are we doing cheers or is that too corny?" Said Ren's friend Emma.

"Nah let's Doo it! Cheers to new friends! Hot ones to be in fact!" Said Ren

We all drank the shots down.

"Okay are we all doing another round of shots or are we gonna go dance?" I asked everyone

"Why don't we do more shots then Go and start dancing?" Asked Sam

"All in favor of doing another round of shots and then dancing!" Said Colby

Everyone raised their hands unanimously.

P/N: I just want you guys to know that my sleep schedule is absolute shit and one day my story could be updated at one in the fucking morning and the next at five in the evening. Which means there is no schedule I just wish that anyone reading this under the age of eighteen please get some sleep every once and a while because I have a shit sleep schedule and I'm only thirteen. Just please try to have a better sleep schedule than I do please.