The Ghost of Christmas Present

Shadow sat, aimlessly, on his bed, wondering what Tikal, the Ghost of Christmas Past, intended. What was the point of showing him his break up with Rouge, or reminding him of the death of Maria? It just reminded him why he hated the Holidays. He didn't know what was the point. However, what he did know was that he heard bells coming from the other room.

"Weird," Shadow thought. "There are no bells in the corridor!" He walked over and opened the door. He was expecting his plain, boring corridor, but what he got instead was the corridor, with snow covering the ground, with it falling from the ceiling. There were also Christmas decorations, everywhere.

"You there!" a fat purple cat yelled, sitting on a Christmas tree and holding a bell. He wore a green robe and had a wreath around his head.

"A... Are you the second spirit?" Shadow asked, looking up.

"Am I," the spirit said. "Help me down, will ya? It feels like I've got a stick shoved up my..."

"Say no more," Shadow said, pulling the spirit down.

"Thank you," the spirit said. "I am the Ghost of Christmas Present!"

"Do you have a name, as well as a title, spirit?" Shadow said.

"I do!" the spirit said. "We're not supposed to tell you our names, but, seeing how Tikal told her's, I tell mine. My name is Big!"
"Am I correct in saying you are here to teach me?" Shadow asked.

"You are," Big said. Suddenly, the room disappeared and they were on the streets in broad daylight. People were roaming about the streets.

"May I welcome you to Christmas Morning?" Big asked.

"You may not," Shadow said.

"It's true what they told me about you, Shadow," Big chuckled. "You are a joker!"

"And it's untrue what they say about you, Big," Shadow added. "You chuckle!" Big stopped laughed.

"Remember this, Shadow," Big said. "I'm not like other Ghosts of Christmas Present. I'm not as jolly!"

Both of them walked through the streets until they reached a house Shadow knew.

"Big, may we not go in there?" Shadow asked. "This belongs to my brother."

"I know," Big said, pushing Shadow through the wall. "That's why we're here!" Big walked into the wall. Both of them were in a room, decorated with red and green. Inside, Sonic, Espio, Charmy, Vector, Tails and Sally were sitting around the living room.

"Do you know the girl?" Big asked, pointing to Sally.

"Th... That's Sonic's wife, Sally!" Shadow said.

"How about we play a game?" Vector suggested.

"But what shall we play?" Charmy asked.

"A game of Yes or No, perhaps?" Sally suggested. Everyone agreed.

"I'll go first!" Sonic said. "I've thought of something. Try to guess what it is."

"Is it an animal?" Espio asked.

"Yes."

"Is it a Mobain?" Charmy asked.

"Yes."

"Is it a dog?" Tails asked.

"No."

"A Horse?" Sally asked.

"No."

"A cat?" Shadow asked.

"A cat?" Sally asked.

"I said that!" Shadow said.

"No." Sonic said.