The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come

( In this Chapter, Mephiles is the ghost of Christmas yet to come.)

          "A... Are the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come?" Shadow asked, shaking. The robed being nodded.

"Do you... have a name?" Shadow asked. No answer came from the spirit. Shadow heard noise from downstairs. The spirit pointed to the stairs, with a cold robotic hand. Shadow walked over to them, with the spirit pirit following. There were 6 mobians laughing and trading.

"It was said that when the Great War fell, they didn't free one guy!" Fang laughed, with his partners, Bean and Bark, behind him. "So we snuck into that guy's home and 'borrowed' a few things!" He handed the green Hawk some bed curtains.

"Good, very good!" Jet the Hawk laughed, handing it over to Wave and Storm. "Anything else?"

"The guy had these!" Bean said, giving some Emeralds to the birds.

"Ah yes, very powerful these!" Wave laughed.

"We also took his wallet, with picture of his friends and family!" Fang said. "And money!" Jet grabbed the pictures.

"I'm sure these folks won't miss him one bit!" Jet laughed, with the others joining him. Shadow turned to the spirit.

"Who are they talking about?" Shadow asked. The spirit said nothing. Instead, a portal opened, with the spirit pushing Shadow into it.

They appeared outside Rotor's house. Shadow realised what that meant. Shadow ran over to the window. The whole house seemed to be covered in since the present. The family was eating Christmas dinner, but no one was talking. Instead, there was an empty chair. Tiny Hope was missing.

"No!" Shadow yelled, as the spirit walked up to him. "Where is Tiny Hope?" Just that second, Rotor walked out of the door. Shadow and the spirit decided to follow him. They saw him walk into the graveyard, and stand in front of a grave, leaving some flowers, and walked away. Shadow kneed down before the grave which said 'Tiny Hope," on it. Another portal opened, with Shadow being pushed in.

The two were now in Robotropolis, or, at least, what was left of it. The two walked along the streets. They saw GUN soldier planting bombs everywhere.

"I see we won the war," Shadow said. They reached the prison chamber. Amy had tied herself to the building.

"Move it, we're blowing this up!" the soldier said.

"No!" Any yelled. "I'm staying here!" Shadow was confused.

"Why is she protecting a prison chamber?" Shadow asked. The spirit pointed to the door. Shadow walked in with the spirit. The room was pitch black.

"You see, Shadow the Hedgehog," the spirit said, in a deep spooky voice. The lights turned on. The spirit's hood was down, to show he was a black, oily puddle wreathed in purple smoke hedgehog. "This protecting the one no one bothered to save!" He pointed at a black hedgehog. Shadow couldn't believe his eyes.

"This can't be true!" Shadow yelled. "They left me to die!"

"The knew saving you wouldn't do anything for them or the world," the spirit said. "So they kept you locked away in here, ready to destroy you!" Shadow ran back outside. He saw Amy still tied to the building and the bomb counting down.

"No, no, no!" Shadow yelled. "Spirit, is there anyway to change this shoppingmode fate! This can't be how it ends!" The spirit didn't answer and put it's hood back on.

"Answer me, kind spirit!" Shadow yelled. "Please! I will live in the Past, Present and the Future! I will save Tiny Hope! I will save Hope and give her the Christmas she deserves! I will save myself!" The timer on the bomb counted down to zero, blowing up in Shadow's face, destroying him, Amy and Robotropolis!