Make Things Right

Shadow woke up! He jumped out of bed and looked down.

"I'm still here!" Shadow yelled, laughing. He turned around. "My bed curtains are still here! Oh, thank you, spirits, I will live in the past, present and future!" He ran to his window and saw Ray walking by.

"My boy, what day is it?" Shadow asked.

"What day is it?" Ray asked. "Why, it's Christmas day!"

"I haven't missed!" Shadow yelled. "Those clever spirits. They can do wonderful things, those spirits, can't they?"

"Yes, sir," Ray agreed, confused.

"You know the store with the prize winning turkey?" Shadow asked. "Not the one with the tiny ones."

"Yes sir," Ray said.

"Clever boy! Smart boy!" Shadow laughed. "I want you to buy!"

"Buy it?" Ray questioned.

"You heard me!" Shadow smiled, throwing a few rings to him. "Buy it and bring it back here and I'll pay you 50 rings! Do it in five minutes or less and I'll give 50 more rings!" And with that, Ray flew off to buy a turkey. Shadow got ready for the day and walked out of the door. Ray was there, carrying the Turkey in hand.

"Good boy!" Shadow said. "Deliver it to Rotor the Walrus's house. And don't tell him it's from me!" He slipped the rings in Ray's pocket and with that, he was off.

Shadow walked into town and saw Espio and Charmy.

"We better get going," Espio said. "Don't want to be late for Sonic's party!"

"You two, wait there!" Shadow yelled. "I am deeply sorry for yesterday and I wish to make up for that my donating a few rings!"

"Why of course!" Charmy said. "How much?" Shadow whispered into his ear. "That much!"

"And not a ring less!" Shadow said, handing him a cheque.

"At this rate, we're going to be late for the party!" Espio said.
"Not to worry," Shadow said. "I will inform my dear brother that you'll be late!" Espio and Charmy ran off to the bank while Shadow ran off to do some Christmas shopping.

Shadow hung something above Amy's door and knocked on it. Amy opened the door.

"Shadow?" Amy said, confused. "What are you doing..." Suddenly, Shadow kissed her on the lips, catching Amy off guard. But she soon joined in until she pulled away.

"Why?" Amy asked, blushing. Shadow pointed up, making Amy see a mistletoe that Shadow hung up. Shadow then pulled a box from behind him and handed it to her.

"You didn't need to give me anything," Amy said, putting it down on the side.
"Come with me, Amy," Shadow said, holding her hand. "What do you say to coming round to my brother's party?"

Shadow and Amy walked in, holding. They heard Sonic, Sally and Tails playing Yes or No.

"I know who it is!" Sally yelled. "It's your brother..." Shadow walked in.

"Hello, little brother," Shadow said.

"Shadow, Amy, what are you two doing here?" Sonic asked.

"To inform you that Espio and Charmy are running a bit late," Shadow said. "Charity work. And, if we may, please can we join you today?"

Sonic was speechless. Sally smiled and allowed the both of them to have a seat to have a seat.

"It's a Christmas miracle!" Sonic yelled, hugging Shadow. Espio and Charmy soon arrived and the six of them celebrated Christmas together, with Shadow giving each of them a gift.

The next day, Shadow sitting at his desk, counting how late Rotor was. Amy was with him. Rotor ran in, hoping not to be caught.

"Come here, Rotor," Shadow ordered.

"It was a busy day, yesterday, sir," Rotor said. "I overslept!"

"This is what happens when I give employees the day off!" Shadow yelled. "You were late than you were on Christmas Eve and I asked you to come earlier everyday!"

"I know, I know," Rotor said.

"And that is why, Mr. Rotor," Shadow yelled. "I am giving you a raise!"

"Pardon, sir," Rotor said, not believing what Shadow said.

"Merry Christmas, Rotor," Shadow laughed, getting up. "I hope you enjoyed your turkey!" He lead Rotor out of the building, with Amy following.

"Are you ok, sir?" Rotor asked.

"Better than that!" Amy said. "He's prefect!" She held his hand.

"I hope you and your family don't mind a second Christmas Dinner!" Shadow laughed. "Don't worry, I've got the rings for another turkey!"

So the three Mobians walked to Silver's home. Shadow and Amy become like a second father and mother to Tiny Hope who did not die. Hope soon got better, thanks to Shadow paying for his health. After rescuing Shadow and blowing up Robotropolis, Shadow and Amy, who did not got blown up as well, started a family, along with Sonic and Sally having kids of their own. And Shadow was remembered as one of the most cheerful Mobian's with the spirit of Christmas!

And Tiny Hope said, "God bless us, everyone!"

The End!