My lover is a day!

A/n: Just to be clear, Finn is already 15 and you just turned 15!

YOUR POV*

I get up super quickly remembering it is my 15th birthday. I woke up with a smile today, for once. I pick out my clothes and go to the bathroom to do my hair. No need to shower since I showered last night. 

This is what you wear:

(You can change it if you like babezz)

Once I finish getting ready, I go to the kitchen to find a hard cupcake on the counter and beside it, a note from my parents saying:

Hey sweetie!

So sorry we could not be here for your 15th birthday:( Your father and I had a really good business deal but we had to go out of town to go to a meeting so we could close this deal. We left you a cupcake and some money in the second drawer under the counter. We will celebrate when we come back on Monday! We hope you have an amazing day! Love you!

Love,  Mom

Of course. They are gone the day of my birthday. Not to mention they want to celebrate 5 days later. oh well. I walk out the house and head to school. Isn't this day off to a great start.

Once I get to school, I see Finney and Gwen run up to me and hug me. Gwen is holding a cupcake and Finn is holding a gift. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/NNNN" They both say. " Thank you guys so much" I say in a soft voice. "What's wrong? Is everything okay?" Finn asks me knowing something is wrong. "It's just that my parents left me for a business trip and won't be back in like 5 days" I say looking down. He just hugs me. "Im sorry y/n. But don't worry okay? Today will still be a great day!" He says making me feel better. I just nod to him with a small smile. Then the bell rings. Luckily me and Finn have this class together. Oh and I forgot to mention, I kind of have a small crush on Finney.. Okay maybe not small. Its a huge crush but I've gotten better at hiding it. I just don't want to tell him and he doesn't like me back which leads to an awkward friendship. No one would want that. 

As we enter the class room, the teacher tells us to pick a new seat for his seating chart. Finn sits down in a table for two chairs and saves me the other seat next to him. I smile and go sit next to him. He smiles back at me and immediately gives me a weird but not bad feeling in my stomach. Then we pay attention to the teacher as he continues to speak. 

Later throughout the school day, Robin, Bruce, Finney and Gwen come up to me at lunch to sing happy birthday to me. But they do it in the hallway while others are in the cafeteria. They have been making the day a lot better. After Finney takes me away to for second. "Hey uh y/n, can we hangout after school today? Just me and you for your birthday?" He asks me. Never will I ever turn down an opportunity to hangout with Finney. ALONE so I say "Of course Finney! You can see me open your gift as well. I have it in my locker" He just nods and smile. The bell rings again and we walk off to class. We go our separate ways since we don't have this class together.

After school, Finney catches up to me and walks home with me. "Hey y/n!!" "Hey Finney". We walk and talk. "So how was your day?" He asks me. I reply saying "Well this morning wasn't super great but at school I felt very much loved and it was good. Thanks to you Finney Blake" I smile at him. "Im glad" He says. After a little bit, I notice we go a different way then the way to my house or his. "Where are we going Finney?" "The park" I nod and continue to follow him. 

We stop at a street called "Scott St." I finally realize he took me to my favorite park. And the park me and him first hung out together at. I smile at him. As we walk to the playground he stops me by grabbing my hand. *Butterfly Alert* :p.  "y/n, I have something I've been meaning to tell you for a while. It's been needing to be said for a while but I was just afraid it would ruin something we had. Y/n Y/l/n, I love you and not just in a friend way. I like, romantically love you. I'm in love with you. I am in love with the way you smile, do your hair, dress, talk, laugh, just everything. And right now I am so glad you are allowing me to be with you on your birthday.  It's like im sick in the head for you and no cure has been discovered. Like a plague hitting my body except if I fall I'm just fallin' for you." (a/n:see what I did there with the lyrics ;p) I dont say anything to him and just pull him in for a kiss. He kisses back too. "Finney, Im so glad you told me this. Especially on my birthday. It really is a gift I have been wishing for a while so thank you so much for making this the best birthday yet" He smiles at me and says "Will you be my girlfriend y/n y/l/n?" I say yes and hug him quickly.

After that little confession moment, he takes me to the grass area and I see a little picnic set up already. He is the sweetest boy anyone could ever have in their life. I love him so much. This is the day I turn 15 but also the day I have a lover. The best one I know. My lover is a day I can't forget.

A/n: omg. I cannot believe I was able to finish a story in one day. I have been so busy bru. and I got in trouble the other day so I only have 15 minutes in total to be on my phone.  had to sneak my computer but finally updated. sorry if its long I just had to get it out. But I think I might use songs for ideas on stories bc my brain is empty from exams at this point. but I will always be open to request. anyway, love you guys and i hope you guys have a great winter break, I will try to post another 2-3 chapter this break. Have a great night/day! also, i am gonna update the playlist and use it for the chapters.