Show me how

"Hi Finney" Y/n says as she walks out of her house walking to the curly haired boy waiting for her. He smiles admiring her. He had a crush on her ever since they met. She stood up for him when he was being bullied. How could he not love a girl like her. When he was kidnapped by the grabber, Y/n and Gwen were the only ones putting the most effort to find him. He thought she was perfect for him. Y/n could say the same about Finney. They start walking to the park together. 

They get to the park and they sit on a park bench and start talking to each other. 

*your pov

Me and Finney are talking but I just can't help staring into his honey brown eyes. I love Finney but I just never knew how to tell him. His laugh was honestly one of my favorite things about him. Finn and I were just so comfortable in each others presence. "Hey y/n, I just wanted to thank you for this gift." He said and I was honestly so confused. "I have been wearing this smile ever since you gave it to me" I laugh at his corny pick up line. I decide to hit him back with one. "You know I always thought happiness started with an h, but turns out, mine starts with u" I say smirking.  We both just laugh. I always laugh covering my smile because I was self conscious of it.

*Finneys POV

"Show me how you smile"  I say to y/n. She has been covering her smile ever since this one girl at school made a comment on it. I don't know why she covers it though. It's beautiful. Y/n nodded her head not wanting to show her smile. I have an idea. I grab her hands. "Tell me why, your hands are cold"  I say to her. She smiles giggling. "because its cold outside silly". I then go in for a kiss. It honestly just felt like the time. My heart fell to love again.  I hope she kisses back.

*your pov

 After Finney catches my smile, he randomly goes for a kiss. I was surprised but not upset. I kiss him back. It goes on for a bit ;) but then we pull away. I smile again this time showing teeth. "See, your smile is beautiful y/n. No need to hide it" He says. After that we just stare at the sunset leaning on each other. I honestly could not think of being anywhere else besides with him in this moment. My thoughts err away tonight.

a/n: okay so this was rushing but uhm I guess it's kind of cute. I was honestly just stuck so I went with whatever. but yea. welp hope you like it and good day to you all!