Heaven knows I'm miserable now!

*YOUR POV

"Now, how could we find the hypotenuse of this triangle?" Ms. Bell asked as I was zoning out in class. "Y/n? do you know?" I quickly snap out of my thought and look at the teacher. My face was bright red "Uh uhm heh,*gulp* what was the question?" I say. If I was paying attention I could've answered it. " How can you find the hypotenuse of the triangle?, Ms. y/l/n" I sigh in relief knowing the answer. "Well you can use the pythagorean thereom which is a^2 + b^2 = c^2. All you have to do is input the number into the equation." I say smiling. She rolls her eyes. She just wanted to catch me lacking which she was close but I'm just too smart. Finney my friend who is also the guy I am literally in love with turns to look at me and smiles. Im literally about to melt in my chair. Heaven knows I am miserable now.

Later at lunch Finney comes up to me again, "Hey y/n! can we hangout after school today? I need a bit of help on the Pythagorean theorem and you seem to know a lot about it so could you help me?" I start fangirling inside because Finney is really asking me to tutor him in math. But being me, I am able to hide it pretty well and keep it chill. "sure Finn." I tell him. "Great y/n! Thanks!" He tells me as the bell rings. ugh English

As I am walking, two lovers entwined, pass me by, and heaven knows I'm miserable now.. I wish that could be me and Finney I think to myself. I wish I could just tell him how I feellll. ugh I hate my shy personality sometimes.

Finney POV*

I am on my way to Y/n's house. I am excited and nervous. I didn't need the help on math but I wanted an excuse to hangout with her. I think I am like- full on in love with her... 

As i knock on her door, my stomach starts to get that queasy feeling it get's when i am nervous. I honestly don't know if she feels the same way about me. She opens the door with a smile on her face. "Heyy Finney! Come in" She says as she gestors her hand for me to come inside. I give her a smile and walk inside. She tells me to follow her and I do. We go to her room and she closes the door. It's so quiet in her house. "It's okay that im here?" I ask because I don't want her to get in trouble. "My parents aren't home. They are on a business trip. Again. So we are fine." I just nod. 

"Ok so what exactly do you need help with?" She asks me. I stay quiet for a second knowing I don't need help. Ill just tell her the truth.  "Uhm so y/n. I don't really need help. The thing is that I only said I did because I am in love with you and I really wanted to spend time with you and also take this time to tell you how I feel about you because everyday I see you and feel miserable for not telling you any sooner. Especially whenever I see a couple together wishing that could be us. So yea. I am full on in love with you y/n y/l/n" She stays quiet for a bit. 

Y/N POV*

I stayed quiet for a bit trying to take in what he said. fuck it. Ill just kiss him.  I kiss him in the lips and he stays still for a bit but then kisses back. We were kissing for like 1 minute until we pulled apart. "I love you too Finney Blake! Would you like to me my boyfriend?" I always thought it was cheesy to ask someone to be your boyfriend or girlfriend but when you are in the moment, it sure doesn't feel like that. "Of course y/n!" He says and gives me a hug. Omg I feel like I'm gonna melt.  Heaven knows I'm miserable now..

A/n: I finally posted this chapter. I literally had no motivation. anyway hope you like it and go check out my new marrvel book